• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone help me find the name of this delicious BBQ chicken pizza recipe?

In summary, the Iso Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe requires pre-made pizza dough, BBQ sauce, shredded cooked chicken, shredded mozzarella cheese, diced red onion, diced bell peppers, and chopped cilantro as ingredients. Alternative sauces such as marinara sauce, pesto, or white sauce can also be used. The pizza can be made on the grill instead of in the oven, and any type of cooked chicken can be used. The pizza can also be made ahead of time and frozen for later consumption.
Cassie1037
Gold Member
I looked in the files section and under the zip file in this topic... I cannot find the correct name of this pizza?! Any help?!

It has... pizza crust, red bell peppers, pre-cooked chicken that you mix into bbq sauce, onions, green peppers, etc...

Please help!? Needed for host shopping list. Thanks,

aloha pizza... in the current season's best and catalog

Ah...Of course, I skimmed the recipe and didn't think that was it.. lol... Thank you so much.

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Iso Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe?

To make the Iso Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 pre-made pizza dough
  • 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
  • 1 cup of shredded cooked chicken
  • 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/4 cup of diced red onion
  • 1/4 cup of diced bell peppers
  • 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro

2. Can I use a different type of sauce for this recipe instead of BBQ sauce?

Yes, you can use any type of sauce that you prefer. Some alternative options include marinara sauce, pesto, or even a white sauce. Just be aware that the flavor profile may change depending on the sauce you choose.

3. Can I make this pizza on the grill instead of in the oven?

Yes, you can definitely make this pizza on the grill. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat and place the pizza dough on the grill. Cook for about 2-3 minutes per side to get a nice char on the dough. Then add the toppings and continue cooking until the cheese is melted and bubbly.

4. Do I need to use a specific type of chicken for this recipe?

No, you can use any type of cooked chicken for this recipe. You can use leftover grilled chicken, rotisserie chicken, or even canned chicken. Just shred or chop it into small pieces before using it as a topping.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and freeze it?

Yes, you can make the pizza ahead of time and freeze it. After baking the pizza, let it cool completely and then wrap it tightly in aluminum foil and place it in a freezer-safe bag or container. When ready to eat, simply reheat it in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10-15 minutes or until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jane the PC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies