• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Ingredients for Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas?

Ingredient List:2 medium green or red bell peppers or combination2 medium onions2 garlic cloves, peeled1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts2 tbsp chipotle rub1 1/2 cups cheddar cheesesour creamsalsachipotle rub1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breastInstructions:1) Cut bell peppers lenghwise into 1/4-in. strips and thinly slice onions lengthwise. Slice garlic using Garlic Slicer.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Well I'm a mess and have all my cards from weekday dinners done and need to email the ingredients for this recipe for my show Tuesday. I'm pretty sure I remember it well but want to be sure it's accurate. I'm going to have the card by Tuesday but need to email this for now.

This is what I recall

2 medium red and/or green bell peppers
2 medium onions
2 garlic cloves peeled
12 soft tortilla shells (6-7oz)
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
sour cream
salsa
chipolte rub
1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breast

I think I may be missing some things. And need to know exact amounts of everything to email. Please respond with the ingredient list as it is on the card.

TIA for your help.

Last edited:
what about chicken?

sorry bumping with edits on post

guacamole is optional for the host to get.

doughmama said:
guacamole is optional for the host to get.

I don't remember that but still need to know if I've got all of them? Well I'm just going to send email now and if I forgot any I'll have to bring them.

kcmckay said:
I don't remember that but still need to know if I've got all of them? Well I'm just going to send email now and if I forgot any I'll have to bring them.

wait! don't forget the lime. it really makes a difference!!

bumping and now asking for the recipe and ingredients. I can't find the card still and need the actual recipe. If someone could please post it if possible asap.

Also so there is no confusion because I think dough mama is thinking of different recipe.

I'm loking for the Rush Hour Chicken Fajita Recipe from the weekday dinners done collection.

TIA

bumping for someone to post recipe! Please. Thank you.

Ingredient List:
2 medium green or red bell peppers or combination
2 medium onions
2 garlic cloves, peeled
1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp Chipotle Rub
12 (6-7in) flour tortillas
1.5 cups (6 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup prepared salsa

Directions:
1) Cut bell peppers lengthwise into 1/4-in. strips and thinly slice onions lengthwise. Slice garlic using Garlic Slicer. Place vegetables in Deep Covered Baker. Combine chicken and rub in Classic Batter Bowl; turn to coat. Place chicken over vegetables.

2) Microwave, covered, on HIGH 12-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F in thickest part of chicken and juices run clear. Scoop Salad Chopper under chicken, avoiding vegetables if possible, and cut chicken into small pieces. Stir chicken into vegetables.

3) Place tortillas into Large Micro-Cooker, microwave, covered on HIGH about 30 seconds or until warm. To serve fajitas, spoon chicken and vegetable mixture onto centers of tortillas. Serve immediately with cheese, sour cream and salsa.

Yield: 6 servings

Let me know if you need and of the Cook's Tips or nutrition information. Also, forgive any spelling errors. I proofread, but may have missed something.

Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas

Ingredients:
2 medium green or red bell peppers or combination
2 medium onions
2 garlic cloves, peeled
1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp Chipotle Rub
12 (6-7 in) flour tortillas
1 1/2 cups (6 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup prepared salsa

1. Cut bell peppers lenghwise into 1/4 in. strips and thinly slice onions lengthwise. Slice garlic using Garlic Slicer. Place vegetables in Deep Covered Baker. combine chicken and rub in Classic Batter Bowl; turn to coat. Place chicken over vegetables.
2. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 12-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F in thickest part of chicekn and juices run clear. Scoop Salad Chopper under chicken, avoiding vegetables if possible, and cut chicken into small peices. Stir chicken into vegetables.
3. Place tortillas into Large Micro-Cooker; microwave, covered, on HIGH about 30 seconds or until warm. To serve fajitas, spoon chicken and vegetable mixture onto centers of tortillas. Serve immediately with cheese, sour cream and salsa.
Yield: 6 servings.

Cook's tips: If desired, 1 pkg (1-1.25 oz) taco seasoning mix can be substituted for the Chipotle Rub.
To cook on the stovetop, prepare peppers, onions and garlic as directed. Slice chicken into 1/2-in. strips. Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in (12-in.) Skillet 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Add chicken; cook 4-6 minutes or until cooked through. Add 1/4 cup water, vegetables and rub. Cover; simmer 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.

Shoot, we were both typing the recipe at the same time! I hate it when I do that!

doughmama said:
wait! don't forget the lime. it really makes a difference!!

I think the lime was from the quick and easy fajitas that everybody on here uses. The Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas, I believe, were taken from that recipe, and agree with doughmama, Don't forget the lime! You can always add to a recipe or change it up to make it better.... Adding a squeeze of lime isn't a huge change but is really good!

Good!! I'm glad more than one person wanted to help. (and, haha, I type faster than you! :p :love:)

But, you added the Cook's Tips, and I didn't.

pampchefsarah said:
Good!! I'm glad more than one person wanted to help. (and, haha, I type faster than you! :p :love:)

But, you added the Cook's Tips, and I didn't.

I guess we're even then! ;)

ChefPaulaB said:
I think the lime was from the quick and easy fajitas that everybody on here uses. The Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas, I believe, were taken from that recipe, and agree with doughmama, Don't forget the lime! You can always add to a recipe or change it up to make it better.... Adding a squeeze of lime isn't a huge change but is really good!

yup, sorry - I was thinking of the other recipe. glad you could help.

Thank you so much you guys are life savers!:)

1. What ingredients do I need to make Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas?

To make Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas, you will need 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, 1 onion, 1 red bell pepper, 1 green bell pepper, 1 packet of fajita seasoning mix, and tortillas. You can also add toppings such as cheese, salsa, and guacamole according to your preference.

2. Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute chicken with beef, shrimp, or tofu for this recipe. Simply adjust the cooking time accordingly and make sure the meat is fully cooked before assembling the fajitas.

3. Can I use fresh vegetables instead of frozen?

Yes, you can use fresh vegetables instead of frozen for this recipe. Simply slice the onion and bell peppers into thin strips and sauté them with the chicken in the oil and seasoning mix until they are tender and slightly charred.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 4 servings. However, you can adjust the ingredients accordingly to make more or less servings as needed.

5. Can I make this recipe in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken and vegetable mixture in advance and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. When ready to serve, simply reheat the mixture in a pan and assemble the fajitas with your desired toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AmyDare
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode