• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe ingredients for Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas?

kcmckay

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
Well I'm a mess and have all my cards from weekday dinners done and need to email the ingredients for this recipe for my show Tuesday. I'm pretty sure I remember it well but want to be sure it's accurate. I'm going to have the card by Tuesday but need to email this for now.

This is what I recall

2 medium red and/or green bell peppers
2 medium onions
2 garlic cloves peeled
12 soft tortilla shells (6-7oz)
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
sour cream
salsa
chipolte rub
1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breast

I think I may be missing some things. And need to know exact amounts of everything to email. Please respond with the ingredient list as it is on the card.

TIA for your help.

Last edited:

doughmama

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Aug 10, 2008
what about chicken?

kcmckay

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
sorry bumping with edits on post

doughmama

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Aug 10, 2008
guacamole is optional for the host to get.

kcmckay

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
guacamole is optional for the host to get.

I don't remember that but still need to know if I've got all of them? Well I'm just going to send email now and if I forgot any I'll have to bring them.

doughmama

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Aug 10, 2008
I don't remember that but still need to know if I've got all of them? Well I'm just going to send email now and if I forgot any I'll have to bring them.

wait! don't forget the lime. it really makes a difference!!

kcmckay

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
bumping and now asking for the recipe and ingredients. I can't find the card still and need the actual recipe. If someone could please post it if possible asap.

Also so there is no confusion because I think dough mama is thinking of different recipe.

I'm loking for the Rush Hour Chicken Fajita Recipe from the weekday dinners done collection.

TIA

kcmckay

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
bumping for someone to post recipe! Please. Thank you.

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Ingredient List:
2 medium green or red bell peppers or combination
2 medium onions
2 garlic cloves, peeled
1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp Chipotle Rub
12 (6-7in) flour tortillas
1.5 cups (6 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup prepared salsa

Directions:
1) Cut bell peppers lengthwise into 1/4-in. strips and thinly slice onions lengthwise. Slice garlic using Garlic Slicer. Place vegetables in Deep Covered Baker. Combine chicken and rub in Classic Batter Bowl; turn to coat. Place chicken over vegetables.

2) Microwave, covered, on HIGH 12-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F in thickest part of chicken and juices run clear. Scoop Salad Chopper under chicken, avoiding vegetables if possible, and cut chicken into small pieces. Stir chicken into vegetables.

3) Place tortillas into Large Micro-Cooker, microwave, covered on HIGH about 30 seconds or until warm. To serve fajitas, spoon chicken and vegetable mixture onto centers of tortillas. Serve immediately with cheese, sour cream and salsa.

Yield: 6 servings

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Let me know if you need and of the Cook's Tips or nutrition information. Also, forgive any spelling errors. I proofread, but may have missed something.

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas

Ingredients:
2 medium green or red bell peppers or combination
2 medium onions
2 garlic cloves, peeled
1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp Chipotle Rub
12 (6-7 in) flour tortillas
1 1/2 cups (6 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup prepared salsa

1. Cut bell peppers lenghwise into 1/4 in. strips and thinly slice onions lengthwise. Slice garlic using Garlic Slicer. Place vegetables in Deep Covered Baker. combine chicken and rub in Classic Batter Bowl; turn to coat. Place chicken over vegetables.
2. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 12-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F in thickest part of chicekn and juices run clear. Scoop Salad Chopper under chicken, avoiding vegetables if possible, and cut chicken into small peices. Stir chicken into vegetables.
3. Place tortillas into Large Micro-Cooker; microwave, covered, on HIGH about 30 seconds or until warm. To serve fajitas, spoon chicken and vegetable mixture onto centers of tortillas. Serve immediately with cheese, sour cream and salsa.
Yield: 6 servings.

Cook's tips: If desired, 1 pkg (1-1.25 oz) taco seasoning mix can be substituted for the Chipotle Rub.
To cook on the stovetop, prepare peppers, onions and garlic as directed. Slice chicken into 1/2-in. strips. Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in (12-in.) Skillet 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Add chicken; cook 4-6 minutes or until cooked through. Add 1/4 cup water, vegetables and rub. Cover; simmer 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
Shoot, we were both typing the recipe at the same time! I hate it when I do that!

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
wait! don't forget the lime. it really makes a difference!!

I think the lime was from the quick and easy fajitas that everybody on here uses. The Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas, I believe, were taken from that recipe, and agree with doughmama, Don't forget the lime! You can always add to a recipe or change it up to make it better.... Adding a squeeze of lime isn't a huge change but is really good!

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Good!! I'm glad more than one person wanted to help. (and, haha, I type faster than you! :p :love:)

But, you added the Cook's Tips, and I didn't.

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
Good!! I'm glad more than one person wanted to help. (and, haha, I type faster than you! :p :love:)

But, you added the Cook's Tips, and I didn't.

I guess we're even then! ;)

doughmama

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Aug 10, 2008
I think the lime was from the quick and easy fajitas that everybody on here uses. The Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas, I believe, were taken from that recipe, and agree with doughmama, Don't forget the lime! You can always add to a recipe or change it up to make it better.... Adding a squeeze of lime isn't a huge change but is really good!

yup, sorry - I was thinking of the other recipe. glad you could help.

kcmckay

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
Thank you so much you guys are life savers!:)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views