• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want a Quick and Tasty Dinner Idea? Try this 30 Minute Almond Chicken Recipe!

In summary, the conversation involves a discussion about a recipe for 30 Minute Almond Chicken that was received through email from the Kraft Foods website. The recipe includes chicken, Italian dressing, chicken broth, green beans, instant white rice, and sliced almonds. Both participants subscribe to the Kraft Food and Family magazine and recommend others to do the same. One of them has tried the recipe and enjoyed it, even though her daughter doesn't like green beans. They also mention the use of cookware to make the recipe. The conversation ends with one participant expressing her hope to feel better from a head cold.
hoosierchef
Ok, I subscribe to Pillsbury both online and in print. I got this recipe through an email today. It sounds so yummy! Could be used to show off cookware!

30 Minute Almond Chicken

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Makes: 4 servings

8 boneless skinless chicken thighs

1/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing

1 cup chicken broth

2 cups green beans, trimmed, halved

1 cup instant white rice, uncooked

1/4 cup Planters Sliced Almonds

TOSS chicken with dressing in resealable plastic bag. Add chicken with dressing to large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; cook 4 min. on each side or until browned.

STIR in broth; bring to boil. Cover. Simmer 10 min. Add beans; cook 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through.

REMOVE chicken from skillet. Add rice and almonds. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 5 min. Serve chicken over rice mixture.

Nutrition (per serving): Calories 400, Total Fat 19 g, Saturated fat 4 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Sodium 560 mg, Carbohydrate 24 g, Dietary fibre 3 g, Sugars 2 g, Protein 32 g, DV Vitamin A 10 %, DV Vitamin C 8 %,
DV Calcium 6 %, DV Iron 20 %

Wow, this sounds EXACTLY like a recipe that was in the Kraft Food and Family magazine a while back. I subscribe to that and LOVE it!! I strongly recommend everyone go to Kraft foods website and subscribe....it's free! Magazines come out quarterly and are packed full of really great recipes.

We tried this recipe and it was fabulous! Even my daughter that hates "all things green" liked it :)

GeorgiaPeach said:
Wow, this sounds EXACTLY like a recipe that was in the Kraft Food and Family magazine a while back. I subscribe to that and LOVE it!! I strongly recommend everyone go to Kraft foods website and subscribe....it's free! Magazines come out quarterly and are packed full of really great recipes.

We tried this recipe and it was fabulous! Even my daughter that hates "all things green" liked it :)

You know....come to think of it.....It was Kraft....My bad! :eek: LOL

I also subscribe to the Kraft Newsletter. :p

I know I recognized the recipe and was trying to figure out the Pillsbury connection--thanks for noticing it was Kraft. I love their site and quarterly publications too! I totally agree that this recipe would be great to show off our cookware. In fact I did their one dish chicken and potato one in our rectangular server.

OMG that sounds delish!!
I have NO tastebuds today because of this headcold...wahhhh!! I miss tasting food!!

Hope you start feeling better Carolyn and get rid of your head cold--they are no fun--I know!

pamperedharriet said:
Hope you start feeling better Carolyn and get rid of your head cold--they are no fun--I know!

Thanks Harriet!
I swore I thought I'd avoided this one - my boys have had it for 10 days now and I have been Lysol'ing everything and being REALLY careful about spreading germs...it got me anyway. Their dad and grandmother and uncle all have it too. I rested most of the day today and DH us coming home to make me Chicken Soup. Tomorrow morning I have the vendor event - opefully that won't be but a few hours and I can rest a bit before picking the boys up at school...then I have Thursday and most of Friday to relax...then I have shows Friday night and Saturday afternoon. UGH.

Hope you got your "Jewish penicillin" Carolyn and hope it works! It helps me!

You know...I know a woman who used to work in the Pampered Chef Test Kitchens, and now she works down the road in the Kraft Test Kitchens...MAYBE it was her thinking PC when she made up this recipe!!

1. What makes "Recipe Sounds Yummy....." different from other recipe websites?

At "Recipe Sounds Yummy.....", we offer a unique approach to cooking by providing step-by-step instructions accompanied by audio recordings of each step. This allows for a more interactive and engaging cooking experience.

2. Are the recipes on "Recipe Sounds Yummy....." all from Pampered Chef products?

While we do feature some recipes that incorporate Pampered Chef products, the majority of our recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools and ingredients. We believe that good food can be made with any equipment, and our goal is to inspire creativity in the kitchen.

3. Can I contribute my own recipes to "Recipe Sounds Yummy....."?

Absolutely! We encourage our community to share their favorite recipes with us. You can submit your recipe through our website, and if selected, it will be featured on our platform along with your name and a brief description.

4. Are the audio recordings on "Recipe Sounds Yummy....." professionally made?

Yes, all of our audio recordings are professionally made to ensure the highest quality for our users. We work with experienced chefs and voice actors to create clear and easy-to-follow instructions for each recipe.

5. Can I save recipes from "Recipe Sounds Yummy....." for later?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes to your personal account on our website. This allows you to easily access them for future use and keep track of the recipes you have tried and loved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies