• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Find the Chicken Satay Spring Roll Recipe for My Friend's Son's Wedding!

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for a specific recipe for Chicken Satay Spring Rolls from the 2005 fall/winter s/b cookbook for a friend's son's wedding. They mention the possibility of the recipe being in a cookbook with crab cakes on the cover and are relieved when they find it on the PC website. They also mention having an extra SBRC and getting interrupted by their daughter while trying to find the recipe. The person responding offers to help find the recipe and suggests checking the digital recipe library or contacting customer service for assistance.
MissChef
Gold Member
I am helping my friend plan her son's wedding and I need the recipe for Chicken Satay Spring Rolls. It should be in the 2005 fall/winter s/b cookbook. I think it's the one that has the crab cakes on the front. It has a picture of them (the spring rolls) on the back. I need to get my shopping list together and I can't find that recipe book anywhere!:eek: :eek: :grumpy: Please help!:angel: ;)

I found it on our PC website! :D :D So never mind!!!;)
thanks anyways!:balloon:

MissChef said:
I found it on our PC website! :D :D So never mind!!!;)
thanks anyways!:balloon:
I have an extra SBRC if you don't find yours. ;) Glad you found it I was just looking at it and it would have been a long one to type out! :D

thanks, but I know I have one around her somewhere! If not I know my friend has it, I just didn't want to call her at midnight!!:eek: :yuck: That's when I was making out my list!:eek: I know, I'm a late owl though! I get some of my best work done at that time, because I get no interruptions!:D Just like at this exact moment, it's morning and my daughter has interrupted me 3 times in 5 minutes!:grumpy: ;) I guess I better go, because I think she's on a roll!:D ;)

Hi there! I'm happy to help you with finding the recipe for Chicken Satay Spring Rolls from the 2005 fall/winter s/b cookbook. I'm not sure which cookbook you're referring to with the crab cakes on the front, but I can definitely help you track down the recipe you need. The Chicken Satay Spring Rolls sound like a delicious addition to a wedding menu! I'll do some research and get back to you with the recipe as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can also check our digital recipe library or reach out to our customer service team for assistance. Don't worry, we'll get your shopping list together in no time. Happy planning! :)

What ingredients do I need to make the chicken satay spring rolls?

To make the chicken satay spring rolls, you will need chicken breasts, rice paper wrappers, carrots, cucumber, bean sprouts, cilantro, peanuts, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and lime juice.

Can I make the chicken satay spring rolls ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the chicken satay spring rolls a few hours ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator. Just make sure to keep them covered with a damp paper towel to prevent the rice paper from drying out.

What is the best way to cook the chicken for the satay spring rolls?

The best way to cook the chicken for the satay spring rolls is to grill or bake it. You can also pan-fry the chicken, but make sure to cut it into small pieces before cooking to ensure it cooks evenly.

Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with tofu, shrimp, or thinly sliced beef for a different variation of the spring rolls. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Do you have any tips for assembling the spring rolls?

To assemble the spring rolls, make sure to wet the rice paper wrappers in warm water for a few seconds before filling them. This will make them pliable and easier to work with. Also, do not overfill the wrappers to prevent them from tearing. Roll tightly and seal the edges with a bit of water. Serve with the dipping sauce on the side.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • pampchefrhondab