• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding a Recipe? Try These Chicken Cordon Bleu Melts!

In summary, to find the recipe for Chicken Cordon Bleu Melts, you can visit the website and use the search bar or browse the recipe catalog or check the recipe card. You can make substitutions based on personal preferences or dietary restrictions and will need a baking sheet, knife, cutting board, and mixing bowl. The recipe can be prepared in advance and served as a main dish, appetizer, or for meal prep.
iddlebiddle
Hi all. You all are great about finding recipes and I have looked. This is so stupid. I did a recipe a couple months ago at a party and now I can't find it and my host wants this recipe (to have on hand).

It was using the valtrompia bread tube then sliced the bread. I used cream cheese, green onion, I think canned chicken.

I thought it was called chicken cordon bleu melts or something like that. Any ideas?

Help please.

Thanks in advance

recipe for cordon bleu meltsThe recipe is in the fall/winter 2002 season's best. If you don't have that cookbook let me know and I will type it out and post it for you! Donna

I had it in my computer. Here you go:

Attachments

• CORDON BLEU MELTS.doc
    21 KB · Views: 328
Mmm...makes my mouth water! Thanks for posting!

Wow--those sound so good!!!!!

You ROCK!! :-} Thanks so much, I have been racking my brain trying to find this recipe and for the life of me, couldn't find it. I guess I was under pressure to find it for this host! I have it saved to my computer now. THANKS.

And yes, it is very good. When I made it for the show everyone loved it and I sold several valtrompia tubes before they got discontinued.

1. How do I find the recipe for Chicken Cordon Bleu Melts?

To find the recipe for Chicken Cordon Bleu Melts, you can visit our website and search for it using the search bar. You can also browse our recipe catalog or check the recipe card that comes with our products.

2. Can I make any substitutions in the Chicken Cordon Bleu Melts recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use turkey instead of chicken or swap the ham for turkey bacon. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. What kitchen tools do I need to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Melts?

You will need a baking sheet, a knife, a cutting board, and a mixing bowl to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Melts. You can also use a food processor to make the breadcrumbs and a meat mallet to flatten the chicken.

4. Can I prepare Chicken Cordon Bleu Melts in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the Chicken Cordon Bleu Melts a day in advance and keep them covered in the refrigerator until ready to bake. You can also freeze the unbaked Chicken Cordon Bleu Melts for up to 3 months and bake them straight from the freezer.

5. How do I serve Chicken Cordon Bleu Melts?

You can serve Chicken Cordon Bleu Melts as a main dish with a side of salad or vegetables. You can also cut them into smaller pieces and serve them as appetizers or finger food. They are also great for meal prep and can be enjoyed as a quick and easy lunch option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mpkegley
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies