• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried the Bacon and Bleu Cheese Potato Recipe from Spring Launch?

In summary, the Recipe From Spring Launch is a collection of new and seasonal recipes that are designed to showcase the latest products and offer meal ideas for customers. These recipes are easy to make and come with step-by-step instructions and tips. Most of the ingredients can be found at local grocery stores, but Pampered Chef also offers high-quality ingredients for purchase. The recipes cater to different dietary needs and preferences, including healthy options, but also include indulgent and comforting dishes for balance. Modifications can be made to fit dietary restrictions and personalized advice can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant.
grgann
Hi folks,
I have a host who wants something light and savory, so I was telling her about the potato recipe with bacon and bleu cheese that they showed us at Spring Launch. Now I can't find the recipe anywhere! Does someone have it? Has anyone made this at a show yet? Any tips?
Thank you!
Claire

You can find it on CC since it is in the Season's Best.

My tip would be to make sure you have the right size potatoes.

Mine would be different cheese other then blue cause I thought them YUCKY! lol. or try them at home first n see what you think. : - )

1. What is the Recipe From Spring Launch?

The Recipe From Spring Launch is a collection of new and seasonal recipes that are featured in our spring catalog. These recipes are designed to showcase our latest products and offer delicious and creative meal ideas for our customers.

2. Are the recipes in the Spring Launch difficult to make?

No, our recipes are created with busy families in mind and are designed to be easy to follow and prepare. We also provide step-by-step instructions and tips to make cooking even easier.

3. Can I find all the ingredients for the recipes at my local grocery store?

Most of the ingredients for our recipes can be found at your local grocery store. We also offer our own line of high-quality ingredients and products that can be purchased through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are the recipes in the Spring Launch healthy?

We strive to offer a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs and preferences. Our recipes may include healthy options, but we also have indulgent and comforting dishes because we believe in balance and enjoying all types of food in moderation.

5. Can I modify the recipes in the Spring Launch to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of our recipes can be modified to fit dietary restrictions or preferences. We provide suggestions and alternatives in our recipes, but you can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized advice and tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iddlebiddle
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
iddlebiddle
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
myinnerchef
  • Kelly8