• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New DCB Recipe Pamphlet for Spring/Summer 09 | Download Now on CC!

In summary, the "New DCB Recipe Pamphlet for Spring/Summer 09" is a collection of new and seasonal recipes designed for the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker. It includes a variety of dishes perfect for the warmer months, using fresh and seasonal ingredients. The pamphlet can be downloaded for free from the Pampered Chef website or CC app, and features a range of recipes including main dishes, sides, desserts, and beverages. While the recipes are specifically for the Deep Covered Baker, they can also be adapted for other Pampered Chef products. The recipes are easy to make, with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for all skill levels.
chefshawna
Gold Member
In the Spring/Summer 09 Consultant News on CC it mentions a new DCB recipe pamphlet that is downloadable. I have searched CC and can't find it. Does anyone know if it is on there already or if it is something that is will be coming soon?

I saw it yesterday on CC. It was with the theme shows, but I think I had to click on the Recipes tab (red one at the top of the page) in order to get to a page with a link to it.

It's at the bottom of the the main page of CC - right under Product Status Alerts.

Is this what you are looking for? I was able to save it as a pdf. I think it was listed at the very bottom of CC.

Attachments

• baker_recipes.pdf
    333.9 KB · Views: 338
Thanks Ann!!! I looked there, but didn't click on red tab. I thought it would be in download center.

Thanks, this is great, can't wait to get my changeover kit and all my boxes :)

Well, I guess I didn't look very good, huh??? LOL It's listed two places!!

2 of the recipes we already have in SBs... I like the one we have on here better!

What is the "New DCB Recipe Pamphlet for Spring/Summer 09"?

The "New DCB Recipe Pamphlet for Spring/Summer 09" is a collection of new and seasonal recipes specifically designed for the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker. It includes a variety of dishes that are perfect for the warmer months, using fresh and seasonal ingredients.

How can I get a copy of the "New DCB Recipe Pamphlet for Spring/Summer 09"?

You can download the pamphlet for free on the Pampered Chef website or through the CC app. Simply search for "New DCB Recipe Pamphlet for Spring/Summer 09" and click on the download button to access the PDF file.

What types of recipes are included in the pamphlet?

The pamphlet features a variety of recipes including main dishes, sides, desserts, and even some beverage options. There are also options for different dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian and gluten-free.

Do I need to own a Deep Covered Baker to use these recipes?

While the recipes in the pamphlet are specifically designed for the Deep Covered Baker, many of them can also be adapted for use with other Pampered Chef stoneware or cookware products. However, for the best results, we recommend using the DCB.

Are these recipes difficult to make?

No, the recipes in the "New DCB Recipe Pamphlet for Spring/Summer 09" are designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of all skill levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure successful results. So even if you're a beginner in the kitchen, you can still enjoy these delicious dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • esavvymom