• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Recipe for Cordon Bleu Melts

:)That should be fine (that's what I would do) especially since we don't sell the bread tubes anymore.
pamperedcheermom
I have a host who has looked through some PC recipe books from another friends of hers. I had sent her two recipes to choose from in her hostess pack but she found Cordon Bleu Melts in one of the books and wants to have it demonstrated. I don't know which book it was in and she's at work now so I can't call her. I haven't made this recipe before and don't want to go into it blind. Just wanted to look over it and make sure I have all the tools.
I don't mind her changing from one of the recipes I sent her, I just wanted to see the one she picked out before I get there. :chef:

pamperedcheermom said:
I have a host who has looked through some PC recipe books from another friends of hers. I had sent her two recipes to choose from in her hostess pack but she found Cordon Bleu Melts in one of the books and wants to have it demonstrated. I don't know which book it was in and she's at work now so I can't call her. I haven't made this recipe before and don't want to go into it blind. Just wanted to look over it and make sure I have all the tools.
I don't mind her changing from one of the recipes I sent her, I just wanted to see the one she picked out before I get there. :chef:

So my question is: Does anyone have this recipe????
It might help if I had mentioned that, huh?:blushing:

It is in the SB Fall/Winter 2002.

Don't have it with me - it is at home. I'll try to check this thread out tonight when I get home. If no one has posted it - I'll try to type it up for you.

From SB 02CORDON BLEU MELTS1 loaf Canapé French Bread (recipe below)
¾ cup (4 ounces) chopped deli baked ham
1 green onion with top, thinly sliced
4 ounces cream cheese softened
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Slice canapé bread into 20 slices using Serrated Bread Knife; arrange bread slices on Rectangle Stone.2. Finely chop ham using Food Chopper. Slice green onion using Utility Knife. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine ham, green onion, cream cheese and mustard; mix well using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®. Stir in ¾ cup of the Swiss cheese using scraper.3. Using Small Scoop, place one scoop ham mixture in center of each bread slice. Lightly spread ham mixture to edge of bread slice using Small Spreader. Bake 15-18 minutes; immediately sprinkle remaining cheese over each melt. Serve hot using Mini-Serving Spatula.Yield: 20 appetizers

time2cook said:
From SB 02

CORDON BLEU MELTS

1 loaf Canapé French Bread (recipe below)
¾ cup (4 ounces) chopped deli baked ham
1 green onion with top, thinly sliced
4 ounces cream cheese softened
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Slice canapé bread into 20 slices using Serrated Bread Knife; arrange bread slices on Rectangle Stone.

2. Finely chop ham using Food Chopper. Slice green onion using Utility Knife. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine ham, green onion, cream cheese and mustard; mix well using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®. Stir in ¾ cup of the Swiss cheese using scraper.

3. Using Small Scoop, place one scoop ham mixture in center of each bread slice. Lightly spread ham mixture to edge of bread slice using Small Spreader. Bake 15-18 minutes; immediately sprinkle remaining cheese over each melt. Serve hot using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 20 appetizers

Thanks for the recipe! I found out from the host (finally through an email) that it's in the SB 2002 cookbook. I don't know if I have it at home or not so I wanted to try to find it asap. The recipe says the that the Canape' French Bread recipe is below. Couldn't I just use a loaf of French Bread and not have to make bread at the show?:eek:

pamperedcheermom said:
Thanks for the recipe! I found out from the host (finally through an email) that it's in the SB 2002 cookbook. I don't know if I have it at home or not so I wanted to try to find it asap. The recipe says the that the Canape' French Bread recipe is below. Couldn't I just use a loaf of French Bread and not have to make bread at the show?:eek:

That should be fine (that's what I would do) especially since we don't sell the bread tubes anymore. You wouldn't want to show a product that we no longer sell.

Related to Iso Recipe for Cordon Bleu Melts

1. What ingredients do I need for the Cordon Bleu Melts?

The ingredients for the Cordon Bleu Melts include 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 4 slices of ham, 4 slices of Swiss cheese, 1/4 cup of Dijon mustard, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs, and 2 tablespoons of melted butter.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese for the Cordon Bleu Melts?

Yes, you can use your preferred type of cheese for the Cordon Bleu Melts. However, we recommend using a cheese that melts well, such as cheddar or provolone, to achieve the desired gooey texture.

3. How do I assemble the Cordon Bleu Melts?

To assemble the Cordon Bleu Melts, place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on each chicken breast. Roll up the chicken and secure with toothpicks. Mix together the Dijon mustard and mayonnaise, and spread over the chicken rolls. Dip the chicken rolls in breadcrumbs and place them in a greased baking dish. Drizzle melted butter over the top.

4. How long do I bake the Cordon Bleu Melts for?

Bake the Cordon Bleu Melts at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and the cheese is melted and bubbly.

5. Can I make the Cordon Bleu Melts ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Cordon Bleu Melts ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Just make sure to remove the toothpicks before serving. You can also freeze the unbaked Cordon Bleu Melts for up to 2 months. Just thaw and bake as directed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iddlebiddle
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
iddlebiddle
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • ritabenson
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies