• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone help me find a delicious corn recipe for Thanksgiving?

In summary, the earrings, necklace, and bracelet are all made out of corn, the earrings have a little bit of metal in them, and the necklace and bracelet are adjustable. The seller also has other items made out of other materials, so if you're interested in something made out of something other than corn, you can check out their other listings.In summary, this Etsy seller has corn jewelry that's pretty cute and brightly colored.
lacychef
I think it was in the Celebrate cookbook....& I can't find mine!
It's called either Scalloped Corn or Fiesta Corn Casserole-----anyone know what I'm talking about? It has a can of fiesta corn, regular corn, cornbread mix....& I dont' remember what else.
My family loves it & I'm making it for turkey-day....can someone help please?!
TIA:D

I am pretty sure it is creamed corn instead of just kernel corn. I make this pretty often but cannot remember the whole recipe of the top of my head. I know you fix the cornbead as directed.

I think you have all of the ingredients listed.

My family makes a version of this all the time - I don't remember the exact details of the PC version, but I know what's in my family's. :)

1 can corn, drained
1 can creamed corn
1 9 oz. corn bread mix
1 stick butter, melted
1 cup sour cream
eggs (I think 1, sorry...)

Combine all ingredients. Pour into baking dish. Bake at 350 until golden brown on top.

I've made this with green onions and bacon added, and shredded cheese on the top and it's FANTASTIC that way.

I totally forgot about the sour cream and eggs- boy that would have been dry! ha!

3 eggs, no butter, page 61 of Celebrate.
Sorry, I can't bear to type the whole thing out.

Here you go... hope it opensSee if you can open this. My question is this. I don't have the oval baker... I do have the deep dish baker. Will it be too thin in that one?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 434
What is the finished 'texture' of this dish? Is it soft and spoonable, or firmer, similar to cornbread?Sounds delicious :) Probably will make for the day after Thanksgiving. To serve with leftover bird.

It's a very soft cornbread - not runny, but definitely something you need a fork to eat.

I cook mine in the deep dish pie plate. It is very thick and like cornbread in there. I do not know if the oval baker would make it not so thick. The last time I did it, I had to cut it with a knife like normal cornbread. I do no remember it being that thick the first time I cooked it, but it has definitely always been more like bread than creamed corn.

quiverfull7 said:
See if you can open this. My question is this. I don't have the oval baker... I do have the deep dish baker. Will it be too thin in that one?

THANK YOU Diane:) I appreciate it very much!

Thanks everyone for all your thoughts & brainstorming! This is so yummy; now I can go to the store!

Wow, I can't say that I've ever seen corn jewelry, lol!

Related to Can anyone help me find a delicious corn recipe for Thanksgiving?

1. How can I incorporate corn into a healthy recipe?

One easy way to use corn in a healthy recipe is to make a corn and black bean salad. Simply combine canned corn, rinsed black beans, diced bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, and diced avocado. Toss with a light vinaigrette dressing and serve as a side dish or on top of greens for a nutritious meal.

2. What are some creative ways to use up leftover corn on the cob?

Leftover corn on the cob can be used in a variety of dishes such as corn chowder, corn and potato fritters, or corn and zucchini fritters. You can also cut the kernels off the cob and add them to salads, casseroles, or even homemade salsa.

3. Can I use frozen corn instead of fresh in a recipe?

Yes, frozen corn can be used as a substitute for fresh corn in many recipes. Just make sure to thaw the corn before using it in your dish. You may also want to drain any excess water from the frozen corn before adding it to your recipe.

4. What is the best way to cook corn on the cob?

The most common method for cooking corn on the cob is boiling it in a pot of water for about 10 minutes. However, you can also grill corn on the cob for a smoky flavor, or roast it in the oven for a slightly caramelized taste.

5. How can I make a delicious and easy cornbread?

To make a simple cornbread, mix together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt, milk, eggs, and melted butter. Pour the batter into a greased baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. For added flavor, you can also add in diced jalapenos, cheese, or herbs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies