• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Appetizer Ideas from All the Best Cookbook

In summary, the host is looking for appetizer recommendations for her show tomorrow and is hoping someone can provide recipe names or recommendations from the All the Best cookbook. The Zesty Ravioli Skillet from the Seasons Best cookbook is suggested as a good option, and a list of appetizers from All the Best is provided. The Hot Pizza Dip, Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip, Ham Puffs, and Clubhouse Chicken Squares are all recommended as easy and delicious options. The host also plans to make a salad to ensure there is enough food for everyone.
Lindsay
Gold Member
A little guidance needed for my show tomorrow.

My host wants to make an appetizer or two out of All the Best and is asking for tips on which one's to do. I don't have the cookbook in front of me (I'm at work for the next 11.5 hours), so I'm hoping one of you does and can post recipe names and/or recommendations.

I was planning on doing the Penne al Fresco but her microwave is literally 20 years old and won't accommodate the DBC. So I'm going to do a skillet recipe, I think the Zesty Ravioli Skillet, can you tell me what cookbook that's in (hopefully I have it...)?

Thanks! :chef:

Zesty Ravioli Skillet is in the new SB. You can access the recipe online behind CC.From All the Best--Tomato Basil Squares or Clubhouse Chicken Squares would be fast and easy.

The Zesty Ravioli Skillet is in the new Seasons Best. Here is a list of the appetizers from the All the Best cookibook:

Mini Ham Puffs
Hot Pizza Dip (I've made this a couple times, really easy and good! I usually just serve with store bought crackers or bagle chips)
Toaste Baguette Slices (to go with the Hot Pizza Dip)
Clubhouse Chicken Squares (I've made this for a ton of shows, always a hit!)
Greek Island Pastry
Savory Vegetable Mini Quiches
Tomato-Basil Squares
Hawaiian Dip w/ Fruit Kebabs
Apple Berry Salsa (very good)
Baked Tortilla Chips (have made the Cinnamon version, good but not very sturdy for dipping)
Hot Artichoke & Spinach Dip
Baked Pita Chips
Three-Cheese Garden Pizza
Fresh Salsa & Guacamole Duo
Mexicali Cornbread Squares
New Orleans Crab Spread
Tex-Mex Chicken Melts
Cheesy Artichoke Triangles
Saucy Seafood Pizza
Mushroom Focaccia Bread
Lemon Pepper Crab Canapes
Oriental Vegetable Pizza
Game Day Party Mix
Garden Dip
Canape French Bread

I would highly recommend that she make the Hot Pizza Dip, would go well with the Zesty Ravioli Skillet and then if she wants to make a second I'd make something lighter, maybe the Hawaiian Dip with Fruit Kebabs or the Apple Berry Salsa... withe Apple Berry Salsa she could just buy Cinnamon Grahm crackers or something if she didn't want to make the Tortilla chips. Anyway, those are my thoughts...

Sorry, I was typing when the other post came in....

Thank you!

I agree that the Hot Pizza Dip is awesome! But, it might be too much "red sauce" - in case someone isn't a big tomato/tomato sauce fan.

The Hot Artichoke & Spinach Dip is very easy to make and very good.

The Ham Puffs are great too.

The Clubhouse Chicken Squares are great - but they are more involved. I will use this as a main recipe rather than a secondary recipe.

kam said:
I agree that the Hot Pizza Dip is awesome! But, it might be too much "red sauce" - in case someone isn't a big tomato/tomato sauce fan.

I thought so too, so I suggested the Artichoke and Spinach dip and the Mushroom Focaccia. And she's going to make a salad (she wants there to be enough food that everyone can eat dinner).

1. What types of appetizers are included in the cookbook?

The "Help Needed: Appetizer Ideas from All the Best Cookbook" includes a variety of appetizer recipes such as dips, spreads, finger foods, and small bites.

2. Are the recipes in the cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the cookbook are designed to be easy to follow and include step-by-step instructions, making it perfect for both experienced and beginner cooks.

3. Can I find ingredients for the appetizers easily?

Absolutely! The recipes in the cookbook use common ingredients that can be easily found at your local grocery store or pantry.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan appetizer options in the cookbook?

Yes, the cookbook includes a section specifically for vegetarian and vegan appetizers, with delicious and creative recipes that are sure to please any dietary restrictions or preferences.

5. Can I make these appetizers ahead of time?

Yes, many of the recipes in the cookbook can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer, making them perfect for parties and gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies
Views
Staci
  • SLDOWDY1978
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies