• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Zesty Ravioli Skillet: Too Many Tomatoes?

In summary, the recipe for Help- Zesty Ravioli Skillet can be found on the Pampered Chef website or app and includes ravioli, ground beef, bell pepper, onion, and various seasonings. You can substitute ingredients to fit dietary needs, and the total time for making the dish is approximately 25 minutes. It can be made in a different pan if needed, and the recipe is not suitable for vegetarians as it contains ground beef, but can be modified to be vegetarian-friendly.
Jenn822
I made the Zesty Ravioli Skillet tonight for dinner - I planned on making it for 2 parties this weekend - because it sounds really good, and a couple mentions of it have been made on here when demonstrating the skillet...

Well, it came out REALLY watery, and my husband told me that it had WAY too many tomatoes in it...

As far as the watery part, I just need to cook it out a little longer, but - the tomato thing, I need help from anyone that's made it?

What do you think about making it with 1 can of tomatoes/onions instead of 2? That might help the watery issue too...

And... i'm completely open to suggestions or variations that you've done with it. Tips or tricks? Anything?! It was tasty! Just not sure that it's 100% demonstratable with my experience tonight. Lol

Thanks in advance!!!

I have found that if I closely follow the cooking times and use them as a minimum, it comes out better. I liked the amount of tomatoes. If cooking it longer doesn't work, I would drain the one can if its coming watery. It could also be the brand of tomatoes. You could always experiment to your taste. I just love it. I always have the ingredients on hand to make this! :)

That's a good idea, I'll try draining one of the cans. I expected there to be a bit more "zest" or spice maybe - when I make it again, I'm definitely leaving the seeds in the jalepeno because I could barely taste it... it could have just been the jalepeno though. I think my husband and my 5 year old appreciated it not being spicy, but I love the spice!! Lol. Thanks, Anne!

What is the recipe for Help- Zesty Ravioli Skillet?

The recipe for Help- Zesty Ravioli Skillet can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the Pampered Chef app. It includes ingredients such as ravioli, ground beef, bell pepper, onion, and a variety of seasonings.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the Help- Zesty Ravioli Skillet recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in the Help- Zesty Ravioli Skillet recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use ground turkey instead of ground beef or add in different vegetables.

How long does it take to make Help- Zesty Ravioli Skillet?

The total time for making Help- Zesty Ravioli Skillet is approximately 25 minutes. This includes preparation and cooking time.

Can I make Help- Zesty Ravioli Skillet in a different pan?

Yes, you can make Help- Zesty Ravioli Skillet in a different pan if you do not have the Pampered Chef Skillet. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Is the Help- Zesty Ravioli Skillet recipe suitable for vegetarians?

No, the Help- Zesty Ravioli Skillet recipe contains ground beef. However, you can modify the recipe to make it vegetarian-friendly by using a meat substitute or omitting the meat altogether.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DessertDivaFL
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • wadesgirl