1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: More recipes from Fall/Winter 09 Season's Best

1. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

We had a recipe bash tonight and made some more recipes. We tried the Bacon-Cheddar Bites. Although they were good, not for sure if I would make them for a show recipe. For dinner we made the Ravioli Skillet. It was REALLY good! Needs some kind of meat in it though. It was missing something. I would probably use meat filled ravioli next time. Not sure if I would do it as a show recipe as it requires a lot of time around the stove. The last was the mini carrot cakes. Don't over cook them. I was waiting to get into the oven while someone was fixing up the Ravioli Skillet, they were a little tough. But they were really good. I still don't think they are a good show recipe, requires a lot of repeat work to do but does show off some good recipes.

We also played with the cookie press. I like it! It was fun. But the cookies weren't that good. Don't know if they weren't made correctly as I wasn't making them myself. I might try it again or try just regular sugar cookies.

Aug 9, 2009
  2. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Good to know about not over baking the carrot cups. I am going to try to make those one night this week to bring into work.

We tried a bunch of recipes at our cluster meeting last night.

The Bacon Cheddar cups were really good. I think DH will like them, so I will get to try those at home.

Our Director made the Ravioli Skillet - but without the jalepeno pepper. I thought it was really good. I am not a jalepeno person anyway, so I was fine with that being omitted.

Aug 11, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted