• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

More Recipes From Fall/Winter 09 Season's Best

In summary, the conversation revolved around trying various recipes at a cluster meeting, including Bacon-Cheddar Bites, Ravioli Skillet, mini carrot cakes, and cookies made with a cookie press. The general consensus was that the Bacon-Cheddar Bites were good but not suitable for a show recipe, the Ravioli Skillet was delicious but could use some meat, and the mini carrot cakes required some attention to avoid overcooking. The group also had mixed opinions on the cookies made with a cookie press. Overall, it was a fun and tasty experience trying out new recipes.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
We had a recipe bash tonight and made some more recipes. We tried the Bacon-Cheddar Bites. Although they were good, not for sure if I would make them for a show recipe. For dinner we made the Ravioli Skillet. It was REALLY good! Needs some kind of meat in it though. It was missing something. I would probably use meat filled ravioli next time. Not sure if I would do it as a show recipe as it requires a lot of time around the stove. The last was the mini carrot cakes. Don't over cook them. I was waiting to get into the oven while someone was fixing up the Ravioli Skillet, they were a little tough. But they were really good. I still don't think they are a good show recipe, requires a lot of repeat work to do but does show off some good recipes.

We also played with the cookie press. I like it! It was fun. But the cookies weren't that good. Don't know if they weren't made correctly as I wasn't making them myself. I might try it again or try just regular sugar cookies.

Good to know about not over baking the carrot cups. I am going to try to make those one night this week to bring into work.

We tried a bunch of recipes at our cluster meeting last night.

The Bacon Cheddar cups were really good. I think DH will like them, so I will get to try those at home.

Our Director made the Ravioli Skillet - but without the jalepeno pepper. I thought it was really good. I am not a jalepeno person anyway, so I was fine with that being omitted.

I agree, the Bacon-Cheddar Bites sound tasty but maybe not the best for a show recipe. The Ravioli Skillet sounds delicious, but I can see how it might need some meat to make it a more well-rounded dish. And I definitely understand the struggle of trying to cook multiple things at once and ending up with overcooked food. The mini carrot cakes sound like they were worth the effort though! As for the cookie press, I've never used one before but it sounds like it could be a fun activity. Maybe try a different recipe next time to get better results. Thanks for sharing your experience with these recipes!

1. What are the new recipes featured in the Fall/Winter 09 Season's Best catalog?

The new recipes featured in the Fall/Winter 09 Season's Best catalog include hearty dishes such as Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff, Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup, and Maple-Glazed Pork Tenderloin. There are also many delicious desserts like Apple Cider Donuts and Pumpkin Streusel Bars.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in the Fall/Winter 09 Season's Best catalog?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan recipes included in the Fall/Winter 09 Season's Best catalog. Some options include Butternut Squash and Sage Risotto, Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie, and Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies.

3. Do the recipes in the Fall/Winter 09 Season's Best catalog require any special tools or equipment?

Most of the recipes in the Fall/Winter 09 Season's Best catalog can be made using basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, there are a few recipes that may require specific Pampered Chef products, such as the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven or the Deluxe Air Fryer. These products can be purchased separately.

4. Are there any gluten-free recipes in the Fall/Winter 09 Season's Best catalog?

Yes, there are several gluten-free recipes included in the Fall/Winter 09 Season's Best catalog. Some options include Turkey and Sweet Potato Chili, Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea Tacos, and Flourless Chocolate Cake. Please note that while these recipes are gluten-free, they may still contain allergens or ingredients that may cause sensitivity in some individuals.

5. Can I order the Fall/Winter 09 Season's Best catalog online?

Unfortunately, the Fall/Winter 09 Season's Best catalog is no longer available for purchase. However, many of the recipes can be found on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also browse and shop for current seasonal recipes and products on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
  • esavvymom