1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: More recipes from Fall/Winter 09 Season's Best

1. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

We had a recipe bash tonight and made some more recipes. We tried the Bacon-Cheddar Bites. Although they were good, not for sure if I would make them for a show recipe. For dinner we made the Ravioli Skillet. It was REALLY good! Needs some kind of meat in it though. It was missing something. I would probably use meat filled ravioli next time. Not sure if I would do it as a show recipe as it requires a lot of time around the stove. The last was the mini carrot cakes. Don't over cook them. I was waiting to get into the oven while someone was fixing up the Ravioli Skillet, they were a little tough. But they were really good. I still don't think they are a good show recipe, requires a lot of repeat work to do but does show off some good recipes.

We also played with the cookie press. I like it! It was fun. But the cookies weren't that good. Don't know if they weren't made correctly as I wasn't making them myself. I might try it again or try just regular sugar cookies.

Aug 9, 2009
  2. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Good to know about not over baking the carrot cups. I am going to try to make those one night this week to bring into work.

We tried a bunch of recipes at our cluster meeting last night.

The Bacon Cheddar cups were really good. I think DH will like them, so I will get to try those at home.

Our Director made the Ravioli Skillet - but without the jalepeno pepper. I thought it was really good. I am not a jalepeno person anyway, so I was fine with that being omitted.

Aug 11, 2009
Have something to add?