• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for August!!! Please Help!

In summary, the expert suggests that someone do a Chicken Fajita show with Margaritas as a dessert. They also suggest that someone do the Creamy One Pot Pasta because it showcases cookware and SA, and also offers the forged cutlery for August.
You all have wonderful ideas. I need help with my August recipe. I usually offer one recipe a month and choose something that uses stoneware and maybe cookware and the knives. I am out of ideas. I have recently done cheeseburger salad, 30min chicken, icecream social, ham and cheese brunch squares, turtle fudge skillet cake. WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT????

I'm doing Creamy One Pot Pasta because it shows off cookware and SA and they are the uncoming specials for Sept and October. It also shows off the forged cutlery for August. Those are the products I want to concentrate on.

Thank you for the idea, have you made this for an interactive show before?

I do Becky's Chicken Fajita's in the DCB...it shows a boat-load of products!

I did the Fajitas show the other night, and it was incrediible- $800 show. I will be doing this for August as well- I did use a lot of SA for presentation.

I heard someone talking aout this, where is the recipe?

Very cool - I have been wanting to try these fajitas and one of my August hosts wants me to do the margaritas - so this would be perfect. BUT any ideas on showing off the cookware other than the ice cube? How could we incorporate it...or is this just overkill.

On second thought - last year in August, I did the icecube trick and the quickie marshmallow treats and booked 6 - thats SIX - shows for the cookware from that one demo. I'll look for my marshmallow demo and post it.

Thanks, I am doing the fajitas and I will stick with my ice cube demo in the cookware. You guys really helped me out. I had a show tonight, made 10 host packs today, dealt with my three kids and closed out 2 shows. I could not think of a recipe to save my self. We are leaving on vacation on Fri so I have to have everything together.

Cindycooks said:
I'm doing Creamy One Pot Pasta because it shows off cookware and SA and they are the uncoming specials for Sept and October. It also shows off the forged cutlery for August. Those are the products I want to concentrate on.

Couldn't have said it better, but ME too;! I am offering the pasta or a power cooking show. Both choices showcase what I wanted to showcase. Everyone is excited about them. I put copies of both recipes in my host packet, so they will have a copy of the one they don't choose as well as the one we're doing.

Both can be done outside too, to avoid heating the house. I'm doing a show outside of the office of an apartment building the first week of August.

I think I will try to offer the Chicken Fajitas and Margaritas for some "Girls Night Out" shows I am trying to book for August. Thought I would share a good dessert recipe to go along with thisi too. (when I visited this board, someone asked for a dessert recipe to go with Margartias - I wanted to post it then but could not until I was activated)

Margarita Cake: buy any boxed yellow cake mix. Prepare cake according to package directions, except substitute the water with prepared margarita mix. Bake and cool a bit and cover with powdered sugar. Wonderfully moist and refreshing!

I bet you could even do the cake in the rice cooker, but I have not done that.

What types of recipes are popular for August?

In August, many people like to grill and enjoy fresh, seasonal produce. Some popular recipes for August include grilled chicken or fish with summer vegetables, salads with fruit and nuts, and desserts featuring berries or stone fruits.

Do you have any suggestions for quick and easy meals for busy weeknights in August?

Yes, we have a variety of one-pot and sheet pan meals that are perfect for busy weeknights in August. These meals usually involve minimal prep and clean-up, and can be customized with your favorite proteins and vegetables.

Are there any Pampered Chef products that are particularly useful for August recipes?

Our grill pan and outdoor grill tools are great for cooking up grilled meals in August. We also have a variety of kitchen gadgets, such as our avocado slicer and mango wedger, that can make preparing fresh summer produce easier.

What are some ideas for incorporating seasonal produce into August recipes?

You can add seasonal produce to almost any recipe, depending on your personal taste. Some ideas include adding fresh herbs to marinades, using summer fruits in salsas or salads, and incorporating zucchini or tomatoes into pasta dishes.

Do you have any suggestions for light and refreshing meals for hot August days?

Absolutely! We have a variety of salad recipes, such as our watermelon feta salad or grilled peach salad, that are perfect for hot August days. You can also try making chilled soups or wraps with fresh veggies and hummus for a refreshing meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • jcwarr
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • smilesarepriceless