• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microwave Brownies from All The Best: Results & Times

In summary, the ingredients needed for Microwave Brownies from All The Best are 1/2 cup unsalted butter, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 2 large eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. You can use a different type of flour for this recipe, such as gluten-free flour or almond flour, but the texture and taste may be slightly different. The total cooking time for these brownies is 6-8 minutes, including prepping and cooking time. You can also use a different type of sweetener, like coconut sugar, honey, or maple syrup, but the sweetness
catlwilles
Gold Member
Has anyone made this recipe in the microwave? If so, how much time did you put it in for? It's from the All The Best cookbook. My host tomorrow wants to do it and the Warm Nutty Brownies, so I needed to do one in the microwave. Thanks!

Bumping - I've never tried this in the microwave, only the oven. Anyone else??

I do it all time in the microwave. I'll put it in for four minutes, and then check on it after that. In my micro it only takes four minutes but in some it takes around 6 minutes.

Thanks! That's about what I figured, but I wanted to make sure I didn't screw it up in front of everybody!

I have done it but not sure the time. I keep it in until it bubbles.

Good lord this sounds yummy!

Kristina21 said:
Good lord this sounds yummy!

Oh, you better believe it's yummy! It's on my list of "Tried and True", and is ALWAYS a big hit at shows. It's a big hit with my friends and family as well, and I often make if for our gatherings.

If you haven't already, you should try it out.

Related to Microwave Brownies from All The Best: Results & Times

What are the ingredients needed for Microwave Brownies from All The Best?

The ingredients needed for Microwave Brownies from All The Best are 1/2 cup unsalted butter, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 2 large eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.

Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the all-purpose flour with gluten-free flour or almond flour. However, the texture and taste of the brownies may be slightly different.

How long does it take to cook Microwave Brownies from All The Best?

The total cooking time for Microwave Brownies from All The Best is 6-8 minutes. This includes prepping and cooking time.

Can I use a different type of sweetener?

Yes, you can substitute the granulated sugar with coconut sugar, honey, or maple syrup. However, the sweetness level and texture of the brownies may vary.

Do I need a specific type of microwave for this recipe?

No, any standard microwave should work for this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly based on the wattage of your microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • nancycookspc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies