• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brownie Made in Deep Covered Baker?

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware baking dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, and grill. It features a domed lid for even heat and moisture distribution. It is great for making brownies and other desserts like cakes and cobblers. It is also easy to clean, being dishwasher safe or hand-washable with warm soapy water.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
Just curious-

has anyone made a brownie in the microwave?

I want to do the black forest trifle-
but I always try to sell the dcb, and that would do it if it works..

I just make up a cake mix right out of the box, put it in the DCB, put some chocolate icing on top, put the lid on and microwave for 11 min. i call it chocolate moltan cake!
very good and easy!

Yes, I have made brownies in the microwave before! It's actually a really quick and easy way to satisfy a sweet craving. I usually just use a boxed mix and follow the microwave instructions on the back. However, I have heard that using a microwave safe mug and making a single serving brownie in there can yield better results. As for the black forest trifle, I've never tried it in the microwave but I'm sure it would work as long as you have a microwave safe dish. Good luck with your dessert experiment!

1. What is a Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware baking dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill. It features a domed lid that helps circulate heat and moisture for perfectly cooked meals.

2. Can I make brownies in the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is great for making brownies! The stoneware material helps to evenly distribute heat for gooey and delicious brownies every time.

3. How do I use the Deep Covered Baker to make brownies?

To make brownies in the Deep Covered Baker, simply prepare your brownie batter according to the package instructions, pour it into the baker, and cover with the lid. Bake in the oven at the recommended temperature and time for your brownie mix.

4. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker for other desserts besides brownies?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is great for making a variety of desserts, such as cakes, cobblers, and even lava cakes. Its versatility makes it a must-have for any kitchen.

5. Is the Deep Covered Baker easy to clean?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water for quick and easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • Bren706