• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weight Watchers/Light Appetizer Recipes?

In summary, the host's best friend's mom is looking for an appetizer that only uses WW product, but finds it difficult to find a recipe. She finds a few recipes using the Season's Best cookbook from CC, but doesn't have any of the other PC cookbooks yet. She finds a recipe for Avocado Salsa Cups using the F/W 2008 cookbook, and a recipe for Harvest Chicken Salad using the F/W 2006 cookbook. She also finds a recipe for Zesty Crab Salad in Cucumber Boats from the S/S 2005 cookbook.
JaimeAnnR
One of my hosts requested a light appetizer for her party...I have found a couple using the WW list and Season's Best from CC, but I don't have any of the other PC cookbooks yet...

So needless to say I'm having a little trouble finding a recipe that only uses new consultant kit products. The host is my best friend's mom, so I really want to do my best for her show!

I found:
Avocado Salsa Cups (F/W 2008)
Harvest Chicken Salad & Whole Grain Croutons(F/W 2006)
Zesty Crab Salad in Cucumber Boats (S/S 2005)

Any other ideas come to mind?

The Berries and Cream Wonton Cups are good and can be made very light using a sugar free cool whip and a light/low sugar yogurt. I did this at my first show and everyone there wanted the recipe.... I am still getting request! You can also sub splenda for the sugar that is brushed on the wonton wrapper. They are cute as well. I paired it with the elegant artichoke cups. It showed the multiple uses of the mini muffin pan besides muffins and cupcakes and the use of wonton wrappers...

Oh, Sorry you can find the Berries and Cream Wonton Cup here in the files, and the elegant Artichoke cups comes with your kit....

Jamie,

Here are the Weight Watchers points values for the cookbooks that PC puts out. I got this listing from ChefAnn (THANKS!) and I use it because I am on Weight Watchers. I hope this helps. :D

Attachments

• WWPoints - current.doc
    53 KB · Views: 580
Many times, you can alter non-kit recipes to use kit products by making simple substitutions. Kinds the reverse of adding products to recipes that don't show many tools. If it calls for a large round stone, you can probably do it on the Large Bar Pan with only a little shape modification. (Nobody says an appetizer pizza has to be round, since you'll be cutting it into bite sized pieces anyway.)

1. What is the benefit of using Weight Watchers/Light Appetizer Recipes for healthy eating?

Weight Watchers/Light Appetizer Recipes offer a variety of benefits for those looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. These recipes are specifically designed to be lower in calories, fat, and sugar, making them a great option for those looking to watch their weight or improve their overall health. Additionally, these recipes often incorporate nutrient-dense ingredients, providing a well-rounded and satisfying meal or snack.

2. Are Weight Watchers/Light Appetizer Recipes easy to make?

Yes, these recipes are designed to be easy and convenient to make. Many of the ingredients used in these recipes are readily available in grocery stores and the instructions are simple to follow. This makes it easier for busy individuals to incorporate healthy eating into their daily routine.

3. Can I still enjoy my favorite foods with Weight Watchers/Light Appetizer Recipes?

Absolutely! Weight Watchers/Light Appetizer Recipes offer a wide range of options, including healthier versions of popular dishes. This allows you to still enjoy your favorite foods while making healthier choices. These recipes also offer a great opportunity to experiment with new ingredients and flavors.

4. Are Weight Watchers/Light Appetizer Recipes suitable for special dietary needs?

Yes, there are many Weight Watchers/Light Appetizer Recipes that cater to specific dietary needs such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. These recipes often offer alternatives and substitutions to accommodate different dietary restrictions, making them accessible to a wider range of individuals.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make Weight Watchers/Light Appetizer Recipes?

Absolutely! Many of our Pampered Chef products are designed to make healthy cooking easier and more convenient. From our Quick Cooker to our Spiral & Slice and Veggie Strip Maker, there are plenty of tools that can help you prepare delicious and healthy Weight Watchers/Light Appetizer Recipes. Check out our website for product recommendations and recipe ideas!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies