• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Looking for F/W 2005 or S/S 2005 Salad Recipe

In summary, the website is down so Sarah can't look up the recipe for Mandren Chicken Salad. She needs to go to the store and get the Seasons Best cookbooks to look up the recipe.
masterschef
With the website down I can't look this up for myself. I'm looking for a salad recipe from either F/W 2005 or S/S 2005. I don't remember the name but it's on the next page after the Chicken Curry Stirfry Salad. I want to make it tonight and I need to go to the store before I go home, where my Seasons Best cookbooks are.

Thanks,
Sarah

would it be Greek Chicken Stir-fry salad

Does anyone have the recpeie for Mandren( forgive my spelling) Chicken Salad???

mommyhugz1978 said:
Does anyone have the recpeie for Mandren( forgive my spelling) Chicken Salad???
Here you are:

MANDARIN PASTA SALAD

Dressing:
1 teaspoon finely chopped, peeled, fresh gingerroot
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/3 cup rice vinegar
¼ cup orange juice
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
2 teaspoons sugar

Salad:
8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
½ cucumber, scored, seeded and sliced
½ cup diced red bell pepper
½ cup coarsely chopped red onion
1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach leaves
1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, drained
2 cups diced, cooked chicken
½ cup sliced almonds, toasted

1. For dressing, finely chop gingerroot using Food Chopper. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk gingerroot, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, vinegar, orange juice, vegetable oil, sesame oil, soup mix and sugar. Cover, refrigerate until ready to use.

2. For salad, cook pasta according to package directions in Professional (8-qt) Stockpot; drain in large colander and rinse under cold running water. Place pasta in Simple Additions Large Bowl.

3. Meanwhile, score cucumber using Lemon Zester/Scorer; remove seeds using The Corer. Slice cucumber using Ultimate Slice & Grate; cut slices in half. Dice bell pepper using Chef’s Knife. Coarsely chop onion using Food Chopper. Add cucumber, bell pepper, onion, spinach, mandarin oranges, chicken and almonds to pasta. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 20mg, Carbohydrate 21g, Protein 11g, Sodium 210mg., fiber 2g

letscook04 said:
Here you are:

MANDARIN PASTA SALAD

Dressing:
1 teaspoon finely chopped, peeled, fresh gingerroot
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/3 cup rice vinegar
¼ cup orange juice
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
2 teaspoons sugar

Salad:
8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
½ cucumber, scored, seeded and sliced
½ cup diced red bell pepper
½ cup coarsely chopped red onion
1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach leaves
1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, drained
2 cups diced, cooked chicken
½ cup sliced almonds, toasted

1. For dressing, finely chop gingerroot using Food Chopper. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk gingerroot, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, vinegar, orange juice, vegetable oil, sesame oil, soup mix and sugar. Cover, refrigerate until ready to use.

2. For salad, cook pasta according to package directions in Professional (8-qt) Stockpot; drain in large colander and rinse under cold running water. Place pasta in Simple Additions Large Bowl.

3. Meanwhile, score cucumber using Lemon Zester/Scorer; remove seeds using The Corer. Slice cucumber using Ultimate Slice & Grate; cut slices in half. Dice bell pepper using Chef’s Knife. Coarsely chop onion using Food Chopper. Add cucumber, bell pepper, onion, spinach, mandarin oranges, chicken and almonds to pasta. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 20mg, Carbohydrate 21g, Protein 11g, Sodium 210mg., fiber 2g

Thanks!!!!!

1. How can I find the F/W 2005 or S/S 2005 salad recipe I am looking for?

You can search for the specific recipe on our website by using the search bar and typing in the name of the salad. You can also browse through our archived recipes by selecting the corresponding season and year on the website.

2. Is there a way to request for a specific recipe from a past season?

Yes, you can submit a recipe request through our website by clicking on the "Contact Us" tab and filling out the form with your request. Our team will do their best to locate the recipe for you.

3. Can I still purchase ingredients for the F/W 2005 or S/S 2005 salad recipe?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that all ingredients for past season recipes are still available. However, our website provides alternative ingredient suggestions that you can use to recreate the recipe.

4. Is there a way to modify the F/W 2005 or S/S 2005 salad recipe to make it healthier?

Yes, our website offers ingredient substitutions and tips for making healthier versions of our recipes. You can also reach out to our customer service team for additional suggestions on modifying the recipe.

5. Can I share the F/W 2005 or S/S 2005 salad recipe with my friends and family?

Yes, feel free to share our recipes with your loved ones! You can use the social media sharing buttons on our website or simply send them the link to the recipe page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ajhunt2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies