• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Manual Food Processor Salsa Fresca

In summary, to make Manual Food Processor Salsa Fresca, you will need tomatoes, onion, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper. To use the Manual Food Processor for Salsa Fresca, simply add all the ingredients into the bowl, attach the lid, and pull the cord to chop the ingredients to your desired consistency. The Manual Food Processor can also be used to make other types of salsa, store for up to 3 days, and is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing the blades is recommended to keep them sharp.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm looking for the Salsa Fresca recipe that comes in the MFP but I can't find it anywhere! Does anyone have it handy?

If you go on Consultants Corner, you can get all the recipes that are on the U&C Guide. This is the recipe for Fresh Tomato Salsa1 small onion
1 jalapeño pepper, stemmed
1/2 cup (125 mL) loosely packed fresh cilantro
2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh lemon juice

2 garlic cloves, peeled
1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
2 cups (500 mL) grape tomatoes, divided
Tortilla chips (optional)
Directions:
1. Cut onion into quarters. Cut jalapeño crosswise into thirds. Combine onion, jalapeño, cilantro, lemon juice, garlic and salt in Manual Food Processor; pump handle until coarsely chopped.
2. Add half of the tomatoes; pump handle until coarsely chopped, removing lid and scraping down sides of bowl as necessary. Add remaining tomatoes; pump handle to chop to desired consistency. Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.
Yield: 10 servings (about 2½ cups/625 mL salsa)Nutrients per serving: (¼ cup/50 mL salsa, excluding optional ingredient): Calories 10, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 120 mg, Fiber 1 g© 2011 The Pampered Chef used under license.

Thanks I thought I could find them online too but then they weren't where I thought they were....maybe another difference between Canadian & US consultant's corner??

1. What ingredients do I need to make Manual Food Processor Salsa Fresca?

To make Manual Food Processor Salsa Fresca, you will need tomatoes, onion, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper.

2. How do I use the Manual Food Processor to make Salsa Fresca?

To use the Manual Food Processor for Salsa Fresca, simply add all the ingredients into the bowl, attach the lid, and pull the cord to chop the ingredients to your desired consistency.

3. Can I make other types of salsa with the Manual Food Processor?

Yes, the Manual Food Processor can be used to make a variety of salsas, including fruit salsas and chunky salsas. You can also use it to chop vegetables and herbs for other dishes.

4. How long will the Manual Food Processor Salsa Fresca stay fresh?

If stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator, the Manual Food Processor Salsa Fresca can stay fresh for up to 3 days.

5. Is the Manual Food Processor dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Manual Food Processor is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing the blades to ensure they stay sharp.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
  • NewtoMom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
NewtoMom
  • bakinwithbacon
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies