• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Recipe Without Subscribing to Taste Buds

In summary, you can access Pampered Chef recipes without subscribing to Taste Buds through their website, social media pages, and cookbooks. The recipes on Taste Buds are the same as the ones on the website, but a subscription gives you access to exclusive content and tools. You do not need a subscription to purchase Pampered Chef products, and the app is also available for free. Other benefits of subscribing to Taste Buds include cooking classes, discounts, and the opportunity to earn free products and connect with other home cooks.
Chef Endora
Gold Member
I'm looking for this recipe and cannot subscribe to Taste Buds. Does anyone have it?

Chef Endora said:
I'm looking for this recipe and cannot subscribe to Taste Buds. Does anyone have it?
I'm not sure this is what you are looking for...but it looks like a good recipe to me.Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Pecans and Cranberries
Prep Time
10 mins
Total Time
20 mins

A healthy no-sugar-added sweet potatoes side dish with toasted pecans and cranberries.
Course: Side Dish
Cuisine: American
Keyword: roasted sweet potatoes with pecans and cranberries
Servings: 6Ingredients
  • 4 Sweet Potatoes (peeled and chopped into bite-size pieces)
  • 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
  • 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
  • 1/4 cup 100% Real Maple Syrup (drizzle on more when serving)
  • 1 cup Pecan Halves (may toast for 2-3 minutes ahead of time)
  • 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries (to keep it sugar-free, look for sugar-free dried cranberries)
  • 1 teaspoon Salt (or to taste)
  • Vanilla Bean (optional to add for flavor)
Instructions
To Roast in Oven:

1. Set oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Spread out sweet potatoes on baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil all over sweet potatoes. Sprinkle with cinnamon and salt. Toss all together.
  2. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tender. With 2 minutes remaining in baking time, toss pecans, cranberries, and maple syrup with the sweet potatoes. When ready to serve, drizzle with more maple syrup.
Recipe Notes
**If you want to toast the pecans ahead of time, place on the grill or baking sheet and cook for 2-3 minutes until toasted.

Unfortunately, without knowing the specific recipe you are looking for, it is difficult for us to provide it. Can you provide more details about the recipe, such as the name or main ingredients? That way, we can try to locate it for you.

1. Can I access Pampered Chef recipes without subscribing to Taste Buds?

Yes, you can still access Pampered Chef recipes without subscribing to Taste Buds. You can find a variety of recipes on our website, social media pages, and in our cookbooks.

2. Are the recipes on Taste Buds different from the ones on the Pampered Chef website?

No, the recipes on Taste Buds are the same ones available on our website. However, subscribing to Taste Buds gives you access to exclusive content, tips, and tools to enhance your cooking experience.

3. Do I need a subscription to Taste Buds to purchase Pampered Chef products?

No, you do not need a subscription to Taste Buds to purchase Pampered Chef products. Our products are available for purchase on our website and through our independent consultants.

4. Can I still use the Pampered Chef app without a Taste Buds subscription?

Yes, you can still use the Pampered Chef app without a Taste Buds subscription. The app is free to download and allows you to access recipes, create shopping lists, and more.

5. Are there any other benefits to subscribing to Taste Buds besides accessing recipes?

Yes, subscribing to Taste Buds also gives you access to cooking classes, exclusive discounts, and the option to earn free products. It also allows you to connect with other home cooks and share your own recipes and tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies