• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Black Olives in Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza

In summary, the Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza is a delicious appetizer or light meal that contains black olives, artichokes, salami, bell peppers, and mozzarella cheese. The black olives are pitted for convenience and the pizza dough comes pre-made. It can serve 8-10 people as an appetizer or 4-6 people as a light meal. While it comes with a set of toppings, you can also customize it with your own ingredients.
TheFreddiesCook
My host wants this recipe but without black olives...

Has anyone made it just without them and has tasted as good? Or what have you used to substitute?

I need to know ASAP!

I'm sure it would be fine...

It would be just fine. If I were making it for me, there would be no olives!!!

Can't remember if mushrooms are in the official recipe...maybe substitute canned mushrooms?

Not a huge olive fan here...so many times when I am not in the mood for olives, we used canned mushrooms instead.

There was an old PC Pepperoni Pizza Bread recipe that called for olives. We always use mushrooms.

Hello!

I understand your concern about making this recipe without black olives. I have personally made this recipe without black olives and it still turned out delicious! However, if you are looking for a substitute, you can try using diced green peppers or artichoke hearts. They will add a similar texture and flavor to the dish. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

What are the ingredients in the Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza?

The Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza contains a variety of ingredients including black olives, artichokes, salami, bell peppers, and mozzarella cheese.

Do the black olives come pitted or whole?

The black olives in our Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza are pitted for your convenience.

Is the pizza dough pre-made or do I need to prepare it myself?

The pizza dough for our Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza comes pre-made, making it easy to assemble and bake.

How many servings does the Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza provide?

The Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza is the perfect appetizer for 8-10 people, or can serve as a light meal for 4-6 people.

Can I customize the toppings in the Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza?

While the Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza comes with a set of delicious toppings, you are welcome to customize and add your own ingredients to make it your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
yankfan24
Replies
Views
Staci
  • donnathepamperedchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci