• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Bowls Recipe Search - Consultant's Corner

In summary, to make the chocolate bowls for this recipe, you will need to melt chocolate chips and dip balloons into the melted chocolate. Use any type of chocolate, but high-quality is recommended. The chocolate bowls can be made ahead of time and filled with various fillings such as fruit, whipped cream, ice cream, or pudding. While small, round balloons are recommended for the best shape, you can experiment with different shapes and sizes for a unique look.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have looked on Consultant's Corner, but cannot find the recipe for the Chocolate Bowls pictured in CN this month. Anyone know the right link?

It says it's in the Chocolate Cookbook...........

I too had a hard time finding it! It is under the Products & Recipe tab. Then under "Recipes" then under "show talk" You will see a cookie in the shape of a heart. Click on the "see more" and you will find it there!

baychef said:
I too had a hard time finding it! It is under the Products & Recipe tab. Then under "Recipes" then under "show talk" You will see a cookie in the shape of a heart. Click on the "see more" and you will find it there!

Thank you! I thought I was going to have to look it up and type it!

These are fun, but be warned that the chocolate needs to not be hot! I did these at a show years ago and the balloon popped and chocolate went all over her kitchen. A year later she was still finding chocolate! We did have a good laugh about it!

Also here: Chocolate bowls if your guests want to know how.

click on its picture for a pop-up how-to.

Yes- I remember susieg. Several consultants had that happen. I never had the nerve to try it. These I'm sure will work just fine.

I actually was not thinking about trying them at a show. I can only imagine the looks on everyone's faces!

1. How do I make the chocolate bowls for the recipe?

To make the chocolate bowls for this recipe, you will need to melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave. Once melted, dip balloons into the chocolate and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet to harden. Once hardened, pop the balloons and carefully remove them from the chocolate bowls.

2. Can I use any type of chocolate for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer for this recipe. However, we recommend using high-quality chocolate for the best results.

3. Can I make the chocolate bowls ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the chocolate bowls ahead of time. Simply store them in an airtight container in a cool, dry place until ready to use. They can be made up to a day in advance.

4. What can I fill the chocolate bowls with?

You can fill the chocolate bowls with a variety of fillings such as fresh fruit, whipped cream, ice cream, or pudding. Get creative and experiment with different flavor combinations!

5. Can I use a different type of balloon for this recipe?

We recommend using small, round balloons for this recipe to get the perfect shape for your chocolate bowls. However, you can try using different shapes and sizes of balloons for a unique look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KimberleePowell
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Chef Endora