• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Lost Recipe Card: Anyone Have This?

In summary, the recipe calls for melted butter and flour, Parmesan cheese, and deli ham. The batter is then microwaved and the cheese sauce is added. The skillet is then filled with tortellini and broth and the dish is finished by adding spinach.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Anyone have this recipe typed up? I picked up everything at the grocery store and I'm supposed to make it NOW and can find all the recipe cards but that one. Please help!

Frustrated because I know I have it SOMEWHERE and can't find it!

Here you go Jodi.....

Easy Tortellini Toss
Ingredients:
3 tbsp butter, melted
3 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 cup 2% milk
2 1/2 oz Parmesan cheese, grated (about 2/3 cup)
1 (8 oz) slice deli ham (1/2 in. thick)
1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
1 bag (16 oz) frozen cheese-filled tortellini
1 can (14.5 oz) chicken broth
6 cups loosely packed fresh baby spinach leaves

Directions:
Combine butter and flour in Classic Batter Bowl; whisk until smooth. Add pressed garlic and milk to butter mixture; whisk well. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 3-4 minutes or until thickened, stirring every 60 seconds. Add cheese; whisk until smooth. Dice ham using Chef's Knife. Add ham and black pepper to batter bowl. Mix well using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®; set aside.
Combine tortellini and broth in Deep Covered Baker. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 12-15 minutes or until tortellini are tender, stirring every 4-5 minutes. Add cheese sauce to baker; mix well. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Stir in spinach; cover and let stand 2-3 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: (about 1 cup): Calories 330, Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Carbohydrate 33 g, Protein 21 g, Sodium 1280 mg, Fiber 4 g

Cook's Tips: If desired, 1 1/2 cups frozen vegetables such as peas can be substituted for the spinach. Add to baker with cheese sauce; proceed as recipe directs.

To cook on the stovetop, melt butter over medium heat in (2-qt.) Saucepan. Stir in flour. Add milk and garlic. Bring to a simmer; simmer 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Add cheese, ham and black pepper. Combine broth and tortellini in (12-in. Skillet). Cover; bring to a simmer over high heat and simmer 3 minutes. Add ham mixture; mix well. Stir in spinach; cover and let stand 2-3 minutes or until spinach is wilted.

Aww Ginger thank you! :) You're the bestest :D

And thank you for trying Kristen, I do appreciate it! :)

I've demoed this a few times at shows, its quite popular!!

1. What should I do if I lost a recipe card from my Pampered Chef product?

If you have lost a recipe card from your Pampered Chef product, you can easily access all of our recipes online. Simply go to our website, hover over the "Recipes" tab, and click on "Recipe Library" to search for the recipe you need. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. Can I request a replacement recipe card?

Unfortunately, we do not offer replacement recipe cards. However, as mentioned before, all of our recipes are available online for your convenience. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in finding the recipe you need.

3. Will my product still be covered under warranty if I lost the recipe card?

Yes, your product is still covered under warranty even if you have lost the recipe card. Our warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship, and does not require the recipe card to be present.

4. Can I make changes to a recipe if I don't have the card?

Yes, you are free to make any changes or modifications to a recipe even if you don't have the card. We encourage our customers to get creative and personalize our recipes to their liking.

5. Are there any fees for accessing recipes online?

No, there are no fees for accessing recipes online. Our website is free to use and we want to make our recipes as accessible as possible for our customers. Simply go to our website and start cooking!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • raebates
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • catlwilles