• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help! Turkey Tetrazzini Ingredients Please!

In summary, for Turkey Tetrazzini, you will need 1 pound of cooked turkey, 8 ounces of spaghetti, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup of chicken broth, 1/2 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, and 1 cup of frozen peas. You can substitute the turkey with chicken, using the same amount of cooked chicken. Any type of pasta can be used, such as linguine, fettuccine, or penne. Fresh peas can be used instead of frozen peas, but should be cooked beforehand. This recipe makes approximately 4-6 servings, and can be easily doubled for larger groups.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Ugh, it's been a rough week and it's starting to show...

I was planning on making the Tasty Turkey Tetrazzini from the new Weekday Dinners Done! for dinner tonight (making it at a show next weekend- gotta do a test run!) and running to the grocery store for the ingredients after work.

I JUST realized I left the recipe card with ingredients AT HOME! :grumpy: This does not help me, as the grocery store is right down the street from work and about 20 minutes away from home :(

Can anyone do me a HUGE favor and post the ingredients for me? I know I need 8 oz spaghetti, 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, 1 package of pre-sliced mushrooms, frozen greenbeans, turkey (can't recall how many oz or what cut!)... what else?!

I would be forever indebted!!! PLEASE HELP!

Thank you! :chef:

Here you go:
8 pz spaghetti noodles
1 can chicken broth
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 C sour cream
1 1/2 oz Parmesan cheese
1/2 C milk
1/3 C chopped onion
2 garlic cloves
ground pepper
8oz sliced oven roasted deli turkey (2 cooked chicken breasts work, too)
8oz sliced mushrooms (1 small can will also work)
1 C frozen cut green beans, thawed.

Amy

AMY! You are my HERO today!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! :D :D :D

You just saved me from frantically calling DH at home and asking him to try to find the recipe card for me :p

I owe you! :)

You're welcome!
How did it turn out?

REALLY yummy! DH loved it too!! :)

1. What ingredients do I need to make Turkey Tetrazzini?

To make Turkey Tetrazzini, you will need 1 pound of cooked turkey, 8 ounces of spaghetti, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup of chicken broth, 1/2 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, and 1 cup of frozen peas.

2. Can I substitute the turkey with chicken?

Yes, you can definitely substitute the turkey with chicken in this recipe. Just make sure to use the same amount of cooked chicken as the turkey called for in the recipe.

3. Do I have to use spaghetti for this dish?

No, you can use any type of pasta that you prefer for Turkey Tetrazzini. Some other great options include linguine, fettuccine, or penne.

4. Can I use fresh peas instead of frozen peas?

Yes, you can use fresh peas instead of frozen peas in this recipe. Just make sure to cook them beforehand since frozen peas are already cooked.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 4-6 servings, depending on the size of the portions. If you have a larger group, you can easily double the recipe to make more servings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefpatti13
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies