• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Recipe: Rice Cooker Cake - Find It Here!

In summary, the "Lost Recipe: Rice Cooker Cake" can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by asking a consultant or attending a cooking demonstration. Any standard rice cooker can be used to make the cake and the ingredients needed include flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, eggs, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and mix-ins of your choice. The cooking time for the cake is approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour and it can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
Mizjent
Does anyone have the recipe and cook times for the rice cooker cake? I had a guest last night talking about it but she had lost the recipe...anyone know of if?

Search the files here. You'll find it.

10 minutes

1. How do I find the "Lost Recipe: Rice Cooker Cake"?

You can find the "Lost Recipe: Rice Cooker Cake" on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" tab. You can also ask a Pampered Chef consultant for the recipe or attend a cooking demonstration where it may be featured.

2. Can I use any type of rice cooker to make this cake?

Yes, as long as it is a standard rice cooker with a lid and cooking function, you can use it to make the "Lost Recipe: Rice Cooker Cake".

3. What ingredients do I need to make the "Lost Recipe: Rice Cooker Cake"?

The ingredients needed for the "Lost Recipe: Rice Cooker Cake" include flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, eggs, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and your choice of mix-ins such as chocolate chips or fruit.

4. How long does it take to make the "Lost Recipe: Rice Cooker Cake"?

The cooking time for the "Lost Recipe: Rice Cooker Cake" may vary slightly depending on the type of rice cooker and the size of the cake. On average, it takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour to make the cake in a rice cooker.

5. Can I make this cake ahead of time and store it?

Yes, you can make the "Lost Recipe: Rice Cooker Cake" ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the cake for up to 3 months. Just thaw it in the fridge before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fifiplc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • elizabethby
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies