• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a Lost Dessert Recipe: Chocolate Mousse in Crispy Cups

In summary, the conversation was about a person looking for a recipe for Chocolate Mousse in Crispy Cups that they had made a few falls ago. They asked if anyone had the recipe and someone provided the official recipe, including ingredients and instructions. The person also shared a tip on using a mini muffin tin to make the cups. The recipe includes chocolate chips, butter, corn syrup, crisp rice cereal, cream cheese, sugar, milk, and whipped topping. The conversation ended with the person thanking the provider and a pampered chef consultant offering to help with the recipe.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Hey guys, I was making a dessert for my family that came in from Chicago and could not find the recipe for it. We had it in the SB a few falls ago (maybe 04). It was Chocolate Mousse in crispy cups or something like that. I made it so many times during that season that I kinda remember how it went, but would like to have an official copy of the recipe.

If any of you guys still have this recipe could you post it for me please? Thanks!!:love:

Here you go...

Attachments

• Chocolate Silk Mousse in Crispy Shells.doc
    70 KB · Views: 282
It's a great frosting too!! I actually use pie crust dough, cut with the Scalloped Bread tube and pushed into the Mini Muffin Pan. Bakes and fill with this. They are cute and smaller and taste like french silk pies. YUM!

Thank you Colleen!!

Hi there! I'm a pampered chef consultant and I would be happy to help you out with the recipe for Chocolate Mousse in Crispy Cups. I remember making it during that season as well and it was definitely a crowd favorite. Here's the official recipe for you to enjoy:Ingredients:
- 1 package (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawedInstructions:
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, butter, and corn syrup. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
2. Add crisp rice cereal to chocolate mixture and stir until well coated.
3. Using a mini muffin tin, press cereal mixture into the bottom and up the sides of each cup. Place in the refrigerator to set while making the filling.
4. In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
5. Gradually add milk and beat until well combined.
6. Fold in whipped topping until well combined.
7. Spoon or pipe filling into the prepared crispy cups.
8. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
9. Optional: Top with additional whipped topping and chocolate shavings for garnish. Enjoy!I hope this helps and that your family enjoys this delicious dessert. Happy cooking! :)

1. How do I search for the lost recipe for Chocolate Mousse in Crispy Cups?

To search for the lost recipe for Chocolate Mousse in Crispy Cups, you can start by checking our website for any available recipes. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance in locating the recipe. Additionally, you can try searching through online recipe databases or forums for other individuals who may have also encountered this recipe.

2. Is the recipe for Chocolate Mousse in Crispy Cups still available?

Currently, the recipe for Chocolate Mousse in Crispy Cups is not available on our website. However, we are always updating our recipe database and it may become available in the future. In the meantime, you can check out our other delicious dessert recipes on our website.

3. Can I get a physical copy of the recipe for Chocolate Mousse in Crispy Cups?

We do not provide physical copies of our recipes. However, you can print out the recipe from our website or save it to your computer for future use. You can also write down the recipe on a recipe card for easy access in your kitchen.

4. I can't find the recipe for Chocolate Mousse in Crispy Cups on your website. Can you email it to me?

Unfortunately, we are unable to email individual recipes. Our website is the best resource for finding our recipes, and we recommend checking back periodically for updates. You can also sign up for our newsletter for the latest recipe releases and updates.

5. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Chocolate Mousse in Crispy Cups recipe?

While we always encourage experimentation in the kitchen, we recommend following the recipe as closely as possible for the best results. However, if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, you can reach out to our customer service team for suggested substitutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leftymac
  • rebeccastt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • Pamperedhrcant
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies