• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can This Recipe Feed 20+ at a Party? - Janet's Testimony

In summary, for a party with 34 guests, it is recommended to make at least two batches of the recipe to ensure everyone gets a taste. Serving the dish as an appetizer or alongside other dishes is also a good idea. It's better to have leftovers than not enough food. The serving suggestion of 8 people may be a good estimate, but it's always better to plan for a few extra servings.
jabis68
I 'tested' this recipe at home. A host was interested in me making it for her party. I loved it!!
But I noticed she invited 34 people to her party!!!!! Nobody responded yet (it's still early), but has anyone made this at a party?

How many guests can you feed with this? The serving suggestion is 8 people, but I know at parties, everyone just gets a 'taste'. But is 20 guests pushing it? I don't want there to not be enough!
Thanks in advance!

Janet

It should be plenty if your host has other food out!

I'd say it should be enough since it's only meant as a tasting. my family LOVES that recipe!!!

With 34 people invited, you can expect about 8-12 to show up. I do GCPaF at about 75% of my shows. I have my hosts invite no less than 40 people. We have never run out of pasta even at the shows where 20-25 people showed up. I always use the entire box of pasta (1lb) and if she has a b=huge crowd, we'll throw in some extra chicken or she'll have garlic bread on the side or maybe a salad or chips or something to nibble on. It's a GREAT recipe for larger crowds.

, thank you for sharing your experience with this recipe! It's always exciting when a host shows interest in one of our dishes. I'm glad to hear that you loved it and I'm sure your host and guests will too. In my experience, the serving suggestion of 8 people is a good estimate for a party where guests will be trying multiple dishes. However, it's always better to err on the side of caution and plan for a few extra servings. With 34 guests, I would recommend making at least two batches of the recipe to ensure everyone gets a taste. It's always better to have leftovers than to not have enough food.Another tip is to serve the dish as an appetizer or alongside other dishes, rather than as a main course. This will allow for smaller portions and more variety for your guests.I hope this helps and I wish you all the best with your upcoming party! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with. Happy cooking!

1. Can this recipe really feed 20 or more people at a party?

Yes, this recipe has been tried and tested by our consultant Janet and it has successfully fed 20 or more people at various parties.

2. What is the serving size for this recipe?

The serving size for this recipe is about 1 cup per person. However, it may vary depending on the appetites of your guests.

3. Will the ingredients be enough if I double or triple the recipe?

Yes, this recipe is easily scalable and the ingredients will be enough even if you double or triple the recipe.

4. How long does it take to prepare this recipe for a party?

This recipe can take about 45 minutes to an hour to prepare for a party, depending on your cooking experience and the size of your kitchen.

5. Can I make any substitutions or modifications to this recipe to suit my guests' dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can make substitutions or modifications to this recipe to accommodate your guests' dietary restrictions. Our consultant Janet can provide suggestions for alternative ingredients or cooking methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefannie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Kandi2candy