• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Fajitas for a Crowd: How Much Chicken Do You Need?

In summary, to make chicken fajitas, you will need chicken breast, bell peppers, onion, fajita seasoning, olive oil, and tortillas. You can also use beef, shrimp, or tofu instead of chicken and adjust the cooking time accordingly. The chicken can be cooked on the stovetop, grill, or oven, just make sure it is fully cooked before slicing. Marinating is optional but can add extra flavor. You can also make the fajitas in advance, but it's best to cook them right before serving for optimal freshness.
jabis68
I want to make this at a party in the DCB. Is 1 1/2 lbs. of chicken breast enough to feed 10-15 people a fajita each? Or should I have her get more chicken??

I'd say 3# at least, and use the mix n chop to shred it to stretch the chicken further.

I also buy the small tortillas :)

I always say 4 chicken breast, and small tortillas. I use the salad choppers instead. Remember, this is a sampling, not a meal.

Hi there! Thank you for considering using the Deep Covered Baker for your party. 1 1/2 lbs. of chicken breast should be enough to feed 10-15 people, assuming each person will have one fajita each. However, if you want to ensure that everyone has enough to eat, it's always a good idea to have some extra chicken on hand. You can also stretch the chicken by adding more veggies and toppings to the fajitas. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make chicken fajitas?

To make chicken fajitas, you will need chicken breast, bell peppers, onion, fajita seasoning, olive oil, and tortillas. You can also add toppings like salsa, guacamole, and sour cream.

2. Can I use a different type of meat for fajitas?

Yes, you can use beef, shrimp, or tofu instead of chicken for your fajitas. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. How do I cook the chicken for fajitas?

You can cook the chicken on the stovetop in a skillet, on a grill, or in the oven. Whichever method you choose, make sure the chicken is fully cooked before slicing it for the fajitas.

4. Do I need to marinate the chicken for fajitas?

Marinating the chicken is not necessary, but it can add extra flavor. If you choose to marinate, you can use a store-bought fajita marinade or make your own with lime juice, oil, and fajita seasoning.

5. Can I make chicken fajitas in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken and vegetables in advance, but it is best to cook them right before serving. This will ensure that the chicken and vegetables are warm and fresh.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin B
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • babywings76