• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frozen Chicken Breasts for Fajitas

In summary, the recommended cooking method for frozen chicken breasts for fajitas is to first thaw them in the refrigerator for 24 hours, then cook them in a skillet over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes per side. It is not recommended to use the frozen chicken breasts directly from the freezer, as this can result in uneven cooking. The frozen chicken breasts can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months, and can be added to the fajita mixture while cooking. However, they are not pre-seasoned and it is recommended to season them before cooking for the best flavor.
babywings76
Gold Member
I want to make the fajitas for dinner, do I need to defrost the chicken breasts first, or can I just do it at once and adjust the cooking time?

We did it with frozen chicken breasts once - I used the seasoning and the veggies just as described and cooked them a bit longer (maybe 5 extra minutes) and then let them sit covered a good bit longer (maybe 15 minutes?) while we got the rest of the dinner ready.​

Thanks for asking this. I was going to do the same thing for dinner tomorrow!

Related to Frozen Chicken Breasts for Fajitas

What is the recommended cooking method for the frozen chicken breasts for fajitas?

The recommended cooking method for the frozen chicken breasts for fajitas is to first thaw them in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Then, cook them in a skillet over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes per side until they are fully cooked.

Can I use the frozen chicken breasts for fajitas directly from the freezer?

No, it is not recommended to use the frozen chicken breasts for fajitas directly from the freezer. Thawing them first will ensure even cooking and prevent the chicken from being overcooked on the outside and undercooked on the inside.

How long can I store the frozen chicken breasts for fajitas in the freezer?

The frozen chicken breasts for fajitas can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months. Make sure to check the expiration date on the packaging and use them before that date for best quality.

Can I add the frozen chicken breasts for fajitas to the fajita mixture while it is cooking?

Yes, the frozen chicken breasts for fajitas can be added to the fajita mixture while it is cooking. Just make sure to increase the cooking time to ensure the chicken is fully cooked.

Are the frozen chicken breasts for fajitas pre-seasoned?

No, the frozen chicken breasts for fajitas are not pre-seasoned. It is recommended to season them with your desired spices and marinade before cooking for the best flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jabis68
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • maddy123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies