• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Breast in Small Ridged Baker

In summary, the recommended cooking time for the Chicken Breast in Small Ridged Baker is 20-25 minutes at 375°F. Marinating is not necessary for this recipe, but you can marinate the chicken for added flavor. It is not recommended to use frozen chicken breast for this recipe, and it is best to thaw the chicken before cooking. To prevent sticking, lightly grease the baker with cooking spray or oil before adding the chicken, or use parchment paper to line the baker. Bone-in chicken breast can also be used, but the cooking time may need to be adjusted depending on the size of the chicken breast.
higoobs
Gold Member
How long does chicken breast take to cook in the small ridged baker?

It really depends on the thickness of the chicken breasts. I always use my Digital Thermometer and when it reaches 165 degrees they are done. I know when I use my DCB with a pork tenderloin I start with 10 minutes and then check temperature then do 2-3 minute increments until done.

It typically takes 25-30 minutes to cook chicken breast in a small ridged baker, depending on the thickness of the chicken breast. It is important to check the internal temperature of the chicken with a meat thermometer to ensure it has reached an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) before serving.

What is the recommended cooking time for the Chicken Breast in Small Ridged Baker?

The recommended cooking time for the Chicken Breast in Small Ridged Baker is 20-25 minutes at 375°F.

Do I need to marinate the chicken before cooking?

No, marinating is not necessary for this recipe. However, you can marinate the chicken in your choice of seasonings for added flavor.

Can I use frozen chicken breast for this recipe?

It is not recommended to use frozen chicken breast for this recipe. It is best to thaw the chicken before cooking for even and thorough cooking.

What is the best way to prevent the chicken from sticking to the baker?

To prevent sticking, lightly grease the baker with cooking spray or oil before adding the chicken. You can also use parchment paper to line the baker.

Can I use bone-in chicken breast for this recipe?

Yes, you can use bone-in chicken breast for this recipe. However, the cooking time may need to be adjusted depending on the size of the chicken breast.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jkowalski