• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easiest Chicken Pot Pie for Dcb

In summary, the Easiest Chicken Pot Pie for Dcb takes approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes to make. Pre-made pie crust can be used for the top, but making the crust from scratch is recommended for the best results. The chicken can be substituted with turkey or tofu, and the recipe makes 6-8 servings. The pot pie can also be frozen before baking and leftovers can be frozen for later reheating.
DebPC
Staff member
chix227779748_1530867756_n.jpg

Easiest Chicken Pot Pie EVER!

3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
salt and pepper to season
2 cans 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
added half can fat free chicken broth
8 oz fat free sour cream
1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
1 pkg crescent roll dough without seams I used seams, they're fine)

Place chicken breasts in DCB, salt and pepper to season. Cover, microwave 15-17 minutes or till chicken is done and juices run clear. Remove from microwave. Chop chicken with Salad Choppers.

Add 2 cans cream of chicken soup, sour cream and vegetables. Stir to mix thoroughly. Return to microwave, heat, covered, 5-8 minutes or till mixture is heated through. Remove from microwave.

Unroll crescent roll dough on top of chicken mixture, press to sides of DCB, carefully - it'll be hot - to seal.

Bake in 400 degree oven, uncovered 15 minutes or till crescent roll dough is golden brown.

That sounds delicious and so easy! I love using crescent roll dough for pot pies, it adds such a nice flaky texture. I might add some diced potatoes to the mix for some extra heartiness. Thanks for sharing!

Hi there! I absolutely love this recipe for the Easiest Chicken Pot Pie ever! I have made it several times for my family and they can't get enough of it. The combination of the creamy chicken and vegetables with the flaky crescent roll crust is just perfect. I also love that it is a healthier version with the use of fat free ingredients. Thank you for sharing this delicious and easy recipe with us. It's definitely a crowd-pleaser! Happy cooking!

1. How long does it take to make the Easiest Chicken Pot Pie for Dcb?

The total prep and cook time for this recipe is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.

2. Can I use pre-made pie crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made pie crust for the top of the pot pie. However, to ensure the easiest and most delicious pot pie, we recommend making the crust from scratch using our recipe.

3. Can I substitute the chicken for another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with turkey or even tofu for a vegetarian option. Just be sure to adjust the cooking times accordingly.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 6-8 servings, depending on the size of your pot pie dish.

5. Can I freeze the Easiest Chicken Pot Pie for Dcb?

Yes, you can freeze the pot pie before baking it. Just be sure to thaw it in the refrigerator before baking according to the instructions. Leftovers can also be frozen and reheated in the oven or microwave for a quick and easy meal later on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • lindseystar
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lindseystar
Replies