• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Blueberry Microwave Cake Recipe: A Must-Have for Party Hosts!

In summary, a customer is looking for a recipe for a blueberry microwave cake using yellow cake mix, pie filling, and Sprite. Other suggestions are to use diet soda instead of Sprite and add a can of fruit for extra flavor. The cake can be made in the DCB or a fluted stone in the microwave and cooking time is around 13-15 minutes. Another recipe using pie filling and muffin mix in the DCB is also mentioned.
shannonjennings
I have a great customer that asked me about a Blueberry microwave cake recipe. Her friend had one at a party. It was yellow cake mix, pie filling, and a can a sprite. She did not know the details, but it caused her friend to buy the DCB. Does anyone know the recipe, bc it sounds like a great recipe for a show. I do the microwave cakes in the fluted pan, but I would love to sell more of the DCBs.

I don't know it but would love to hear it!

Sounds like that is the recipe. Mix the ingredients, and cook til done. Try it and see if you can develop the recipe yourself! :)

sounds like one I have except I use butter instead of Sprite. Interesting, might try that.

the ingredients would be cheap enough to just go for it and try it at home! Let us know how it turns out.

I'm not sure about that one, but I do know about a recipe that just uses a cake mix and a can of diet soda, flavor depends... Like Chocolate cake with Diet coke, yellow cake with diet sprite, etc. It's like 2 points for Weight Watchers.... Now if you add the can of fruit, that'll add more points but would really give a good flavor. I've done the Chocolate cake mix with a can of cherry pie filling with 3 eggs in the fluted stone in the microwave (the miracle cake thing) 13 minutes, then set for 15 minutes or so. I would think this would be about the same... I've never done it in the DCB, but I would think the time would be about the same. Let us know if you try it, sounds good, I might have to try it myself!

waiting to hear results too.....:) currently my microwave is broke, but would love to try it at a show.

Sounds darn yummy -- can't wait to hear if it works!

There's a thread "DCB cake recipe change up" on 12-21-2008 which has some recipes for cakes made in the DCB in the microwave.

Thank you so much! I know she will be so appreciative!

dump cake

2 cans pie filling
1 box Cinnamon Steusel Muffin mix
1 stick of butter melted

Put 2 cans of filling on bottom of baker. Cover with Muffin mix, add butter to the top of that. Cover and microwave 10 minutes. Stir muffin mixture and add streusel topping and microwave 3 minutes and then leave covered for 5 minutes when done.

1. Can I use fresh blueberries for this recipe?

Yes, you can use fresh blueberries for this recipe. Simply wash and dry the blueberries before adding them to the batter.

2. Can I substitute the all-purpose flour with gluten-free flour?

Yes, you can substitute the all-purpose flour with gluten-free flour. Just make sure to use a 1:1 ratio for the substitution.

3. Can I use a different type of fruit instead of blueberries?

Yes, you can use a different type of fruit for this recipe. Some great alternatives include strawberries, raspberries, or blackberries.

4. Can I make this cake in a regular oven instead of a microwave?

Yes, you can make this cake in a regular oven. Simply preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

5. Can I add other ingredients, such as chocolate chips, to the batter?

Yes, you can add other ingredients like chocolate chips to the batter to customize the flavor. However, keep in mind that the baking time may vary depending on the additional ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies