• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Fluted Microwave Cake Recipe with Chocolate & Cherry Filling

In summary, the recipe for the chocolate cake with cherry pie filling that can be used in the microwave is as follows: 1. Spray your pan lightly with vegetable oil. 2. Mix eggs and pie filling together in a Classic Batter Bowl. 3. Add cake mix and blend well with a Mix N’ Scraper.4. Pour batter in a Fluted pan and microwave on high for 12-15 minutes. (Watch your cake after 9 minutes if you microwave runs hot.) Rotate halfway through if your microwave doesn’t have a turntable.5. Let cool 10 minutes and invert on a platter.6.
twinkie10
Gold Member
Does anyone have a recipe for a chocolate cake with cherry pie filling that can be used in the microwave. Just wandering if you mix the cake mix up according to pkg. directions and then add the filling? Microwave 12 minutes??? Thanks for you help. I'm wanting to use it at a show tonight!

I have the recipe... just not time to write it up right now as I have to get my kids for lunch. Search the files for fluted pan recipes & you'll find it in those docs. If not, I'll check back & post it later.

Okay, thanks for the help, but I found it in my computer! My computer has been shutting down on me for some reason and it's driving me nuts, so I was hoping someone could help me find it quicker before it shut down.

Nevertheless, Here is what I found for anyone else who is interested in a fast dessert that will show a piece of stone along with the power cooking recipes.....

•Incredible 12 Minute Cakes
5 Simple steps to success:
1. Spray your pan lightly and dust with flour.
2. Whisk eggs and pie filling together in Classic Batter Bowl.
3. Add cake mix, blending well with Mix N’ Scraper.
4. Drop batter into Fluted pan and microwave on high 11-13 minutes. (Watch your cake after 9 minutes if you microwave runs hot.) Rotate halfway through if your microwave doesn’t have a turntable.
5. Cool 5 minutes, loosen edges with Skinny Scraper, and invert on platter. Garnish as desired.
6. OPTIONAL: Do not add pie filling and BEFORE baking in microwave, scoop an entire can of frosting on top of the batter (do not mix) and follow directions above. MUST sit for 25 minutes after baking. Invert onto platter and the frosting will be on the top and run down the sides – YUM YUM!

Here's one version:

Cherry Chocolate 15-Minute Miracle Microwave Cake
1 chocolate cake mix
1 can cherry pie filling
3 eggs

Follow these simple steps:
1.) Brush your stoneware fluted pan with vegetable oil using the Pastry Brush.
2.) Mix eggs and pie filling in Batter Bowl (a whisk works for most).
3.) Add cake mix and blend well with Mix ‘N Scraper.
4.) Pour batter in pan and microwave on HIGH for 12-15 minutes.
5.) Let cool 10 minutes and invert on platter.
** Note…. If you do not have a carousel, rotate ¼ turn every 3 minutes.
Check with cake tester and if not done, then cook 1 minute more each time
before testing again. Garnish with icing, whipped topping, more pie filling, nuts, etc. The Best results are found with cake mixes containing puddings or the new moist cakes.​

Hi there! I have a delicious recipe for a microwave chocolate cherry cake that I think you will love. Here's what you'll need:- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 eggsTo make the cake, simply mix the cake mix, water, and eggs together in a microwave-safe bowl until well combined. Then, gently fold in the cherry pie filling. Microwave the mixture on high for 12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.This cake is perfect for a quick and easy dessert, and it always turns out moist and delicious. I hope you enjoy it at your show tonight! Let me know how it turns out. Happy cooking!

What ingredients are needed to make the Quick & Easy Fluted Microwave Cake Recipe with Chocolate & Cherry Filling?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are: butter, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, flour, baking powder, milk, cherry pie filling, and chocolate chips.

How long does it take to make this microwave cake?

The total time for this recipe is about 15 minutes. The prep time is 5 minutes and the cook time is 10 minutes.

Can I substitute the cherry filling for a different flavor?

Yes, you can substitute the cherry filling for any other flavor such as blueberry, strawberry, or apple. Just make sure to adjust the amount of sugar used in the recipe to balance the sweetness.

Do I need a specific type of microwave for this recipe?

No, you can use any standard microwave to make this cake. Just make sure to use a microwave-safe fluted pan that is appropriate for the size of your microwave.

Can I make this cake in advance and reheat it later?

Yes, you can make this cake in advance and reheat it later. Just store it in an airtight container in the fridge and reheat it in the microwave for about 30 seconds before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • ccrcata
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies