• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookies’n Cream Cake in Stoneware Fluted Pan

In summary, you can use any brand or flavor of cake mix for the Cookies'n Cream Cake but be sure to follow the instructions on the box. It is recommended to use a Stoneware Fluted Pan for best results, but you can use a similar sized fluted or round cake pan. No need to grease the Stoneware Fluted Pan, but if using a different pan, grease it before adding batter. Let the cake cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. The cake can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container or covered in plastic wrap for up to 3 days at room temperature or up to a week in the refrigerator.
DebPC
Staff member
cookies.jpg

Cookies’n Cream Cake

Cake
12 crème-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
1 package (18.25 oz) white cake mix
¾ cup water
½ cup sour cream
3 egg whites
2 tablespoons vegetable oil

Icing
6 crème-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
1 ½ cups powdered sugar
¼ cup sour cream
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened

1. Preheat oven to 325F. Brush Stoneware Fluted Pan with canola or vegetable oil. For cake, coarsely chop cookies using Crinkle Cutter, set aside. Combine cake mix, water, sour cream, egg whites, and oil. In Classic Batter Bowl; mix according to package directions.

2. Pour half of batter into pan. Sprinkle chopped cookies 4evenly over top of batter but not touching sides of pan. Spoon remaining batter over cookies.

3. Bake 50 – 55 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted near center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Loosen cake from sides and center tube of pan. Invert onto Nonstick Cooling Rack; remove pan. Cool completely.

4. For icing, coarsely chop cookies; set aside. Combine powdered sugar, sour cream and better in Small Batter Bowl; beat until smooth. Ice top of cake allowing some to flow down the sides. Sprinkle top with cookies. Let stand until icing is set. Cut into slices.

Wow, this sounds delicious! I love the combination of cookies and cake. I've never made a cake with sour cream before, but I bet it adds a nice tanginess to balance out the sweetness of the cookies. I also like the idea of using a fluted pan for a more unique presentation. I'm definitely going to have to give this recipe a try. Thanks for sharing!

Hi there! I just wanted to say that this Cookies'n Cream Cake sounds absolutely delicious! I love how it incorporates the cookies into the cake and the icing. I can imagine it would be a huge hit at any party or gathering. Plus, using the Stoneware Fluted Pan is a great idea for a beautiful presentation. Thanks for sharing the recipe, I will definitely be trying it out at my next Pampered Chef party!

1. Can I use any type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any brand or flavor of cake mix for the Cookies’n Cream Cake. Just be sure to follow the instructions on the cake mix box for baking times and temperatures.

2. Can I use a different type of pan instead of the Stoneware Fluted Pan?

We recommend using the Stoneware Fluted Pan for this recipe to achieve the best results. However, you can try using a similar sized fluted pan or a regular 9-inch round cake pan. Just keep in mind that the baking time may vary.

3. Do I need to grease the pan before baking?

No, the Stoneware Fluted Pan is made with a non-stick coating so there is no need to grease it before baking. However, if you are using a different type of pan, be sure to grease it before adding the cake batter.

4. How long should I let the cake cool before removing it from the pan?

The cake should cool for about 10 minutes before removing it from the pan. This will allow it to set and make it easier to remove without breaking.

5. Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Cookies’n Cream Cake in advance. Just be sure to store it in an airtight container or cover it with plastic wrap. It can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies