• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mexican Main Dish in Rockcrock Dutch Oven?

In summary, to season your Rockcrock Dutch Oven for making Mexican main dishes, wash it with warm, soapy water, dry it thoroughly, coat the inside with vegetable oil, and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour. It is safe to use on both the stovetop and in the oven, as well as in the microwave and dishwasher. A temperature of 375 degrees Fahrenheit is recommended for cooking Mexican main dishes. It is not recommended to use metal utensils, and the pot can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal scrubbers or harsh cleaning products.
julsradford
I have my first party this friday. I should say, my first party without help from my director (she helped with my grand opening). The Host wants to do a Mexican theme so I am doing the chipotle chicken dip and she is making some dips and salsa to go with it. We decided on a marble cheesecake brownie for dessert but thought since there are at least 12 people coming and its after work, people might be hungry. we opted for a main dish in the rockcrock. i dont mind doing 3 recipes as I have worked as a restaurant chef for over a decade and this will not be a big deal for me. in looking around the internet, I saw a recipe for Mexican pork stew mentioned, but no actual recipe. Does anyone recommend this recipe and if so, do you have a copy I can have please? Thanks!:D

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I think it might be this one:You could also do the chicken tortilla soup in the crock pot.I think the beef fajitas are great in the Rockcrok. They aren't in the recipe book, but they are in the menu planner. The crock pot would be great for the chicken tortilla soup. I make the chicken fajita quesadillas in the deep dish baker and they are great, too.

1. How do I season my Rockcrock Dutch Oven for making Mexican main dishes?

To season your Rockcrock Dutch Oven, simply wash it with warm, soapy water and dry it thoroughly. Then, coat the inside of the pot with a thin layer of vegetable oil and bake it in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour. Let it cool before using it for your Mexican main dish.

2. Can I use my Rockcrock Dutch Oven on the stovetop to make Mexican main dishes?

Yes, the Rockcrock Dutch Oven is safe to use on both the stovetop and in the oven. It is also safe to use in the microwave and dishwasher.

3. What is the best temperature to cook Mexican main dishes in the Rockcrock Dutch Oven?

The Rockcrock Dutch Oven is designed to cook evenly at a variety of temperatures. For most Mexican main dishes, a temperature of 375 degrees Fahrenheit is recommended.

4. Can I use metal utensils in the Rockcrock Dutch Oven when making Mexican main dishes?

It is not recommended to use metal utensils in the Rockcrock Dutch Oven, as they can scratch the non-stick surface. It is best to use wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils to avoid damaging the pot.

5. How do I clean my Rockcrock Dutch Oven after making Mexican main dishes?

The Rockcrock Dutch Oven is dishwasher safe, so you can simply place it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. If washing by hand, use warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal scrubbers or harsh cleaning products as they can damage the non-stick surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
schel
  • Jennifer E
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies