• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Planning: What to Make for 15-30 Guests?

In summary, Debbie has invited a ton of people to her party this Thursday. She recommends recipes for a 9 x 13 Baker, like the Pronto Pasta Bake and the Chicken Club Wreath. The Seven Layer Southwester Salad is HUGE and she suggests making two recipes.
pcfleming
One of my hostesses has invited a ton of people to her party this Thursday. What would ya'll suggest I make that will serve between 15-30 people? No final count yet, just know that she has invited a ton of people.

9 x 13 Baker RecipesYou can't go wrong with any recipes that go in the 9 x 13 Baker.

The Pronto Pasta Bake is SO Easy and it fed about 10 ladies at a show I did last Saturday with lots to spare.

Wreaths and braids or rings are very tasty and filling for guests. One will feed at least 16 if you cut pieces in half (eight croissants per recipe)

Ham Florentine Wreath
Chicken Club Wreath
Club House Chicken Squares (not a wreath but very easy and made in the Large Bar pan!!)

And who doesn't love pizza??
Well I actually don't like pizza unless it's an usual pizza with lots of veggies and meat. My husband could live off of pizza everyday for the rest of his life.
Garden Ranch Pizza
Barbecue Chicken Pizza

Debbie

The Seven Layer Southwester Salad is HUGE!!!! It is really yummy too. The recipe doesn't call for any meat but I think it would taste really good with either chicken or hamburger cooked in Taco Seasoning. Yum!!!:p

and of course a cake in the stoneware fluted pan.

I would consider making two recipes so you have enough to feed everyone. Demo one and bring one.

I've done Mexicali Cornbread Squares (doubled recipe in the large bar pan), and everyone loved it! I have to admit I wasn't sure about how it would taste, but there were 30+ people at the show I made it at, and everyone raved. (I thought it was good too.) Of course, for that many people, I did two helpings, one in the large bar pan, and the other in the rectangular baker.

chefkristin said:
The Seven Layer Southwester Salad is HUGE!!!! It is really yummy too. The recipe doesn't call for any meat but I think it would taste really good with either chicken or hamburger cooked in Taco Seasoning. Yum!!!:p

What book is this in? I would love to see the recipe if you could post it in case it is not in any of my books.

DebbieSAChef said:
The Pronto Pasta Bake is SO Easy and it fed about 10 ladies at a show I did last Saturday with lots to spare.

Debbie

What is the Pronto Pasta Bake? I love pasta.

I want to know about the pasta bake too! I make something like this from the parm cheese can, but I would LOVE a PC recipe like this!!

Seven Layer Southwestern Sald
jrstephens said:
What book is this in? I would love to see the recipe if you could post it in case it is not in any of my books.

Seven-Layer Southwestern Salad

Fresh vegetables, black beans and a zesty salad dressing are united in a layered salad with lots of zip.
Ingredients:
1 1/2 Cups sour cream
3/4 Cup thick and chunky salsa
1 Can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
1 Large green bell pepper, diced
2 Medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/2 Cup thinly sliced green onions with tops
1 Package (16 ounces) iceberg lettuce salad mix (10 cups)
1 Cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 Cups corn chips (optional)

Directions:
1.In Small Batter Bowl, combine sour cream and salsa; mix well and set aside.

2.Drain and rinse beans using large Colander. Using Chef’s Knife, dice bell pepper and tomatoes; thinly slice green onions. Layer beans, bell pepper, lettuce, tomatoes and green onions in Simple Additions™ Large Bowl.

3.Spoon sour cream mixture over top using Small Mix ’N Scraper®, spreading evenly.
4.Grate cheese over top using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Top with corn chips, if desired, and serve.

Yield: 8 servings Nutrients per serving: (1 1/2 cups): Calories 190, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 380 mg, Fiber 3 g Diabetic exchanges per serving (1 1/2 cups): 1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 2 1/2 fat (1/2 carb ) Cook’s Tips: For a heartier main dish salad, 2 cups diced cooked chicken can be added between the bell pepper and lettuce layers, if desired. This salad can be made up to 24 hours in advance. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator. ©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003www.pamperedchef.com

Most of my shows are between 15 and 20 guests and I make a lot of rings, the Coconut Shrimp Cakes, the Crostinis, Pot Stickers...and I always do a chocolate cake - either a skillet cake or a micro-cake

Still waiting for the pronto pasta bake Debbie!! :)

I usually make a ring, like the Spinach Artichoke. It should be enough for everyone to get a sample. Usually, they don't come to a show expacting a meal, so you should be ok.

Here is a link to the pronto pasta bake http://joycesfinecooking.com/Recipes3/pronto_pasta_bake.htm

Ring and CakeI've had two parties that had 20 people at both of them. Each time I made the chicken enchillada ring and a chocolate microwave cake in the fluted pan. There was plenty of food and everyone LOVED it!

Thanks Tasha! You are awesome!

mareramseyer said:
I've had two parties that had 20 people at both of them. Each time I made the chicken enchillada ring and a chocolate microwave cake in the fluted pan. There was plenty of food and everyone LOVED it!

Don't forget 1 box cake mix makes 24 floral cupcakes and looks impressive on the large square SA platter with the rectangular one diagnolly down the center....

cream cheese pumpkin chocolate chip squares makes alot....

profiterole puffs make a bunch

Peanutty Brownie Pizza makes a lot

Related to Party Planning: What to Make for 15-30 Guests?

What are some easy and delicious appetizers for a party of 15-30 guests?

Some popular options for appetizers include mini quiches, bruschetta, cheese platters, and vegetable trays with dip. These can be easily prepared in advance and are sure to please a crowd.

What are some main course options for a large party?

For a group of 15-30, it's best to choose dishes that can be easily prepared in large quantities. Some options include lasagna, pulled pork or chicken sandwiches, and build-your-own taco or pasta bars. These dishes can also be customized to accommodate any dietary restrictions.

How can I make sure to have enough food for all of my guests?

A good rule of thumb is to plan for 1.5 servings per person for appetizers and 1 serving per person for main courses. It's always better to have a little extra food than not enough, so consider making a few extra servings just in case.

What are some make-ahead options for party food?

Casseroles, dips, and spreads are great make-ahead options that can be reheated or served cold. You can also prepare ingredients for dishes like salads or sandwiches in advance and assemble them right before the party.

How can I accommodate different dietary needs for my guests?

It's always a good idea to ask your guests about any dietary restrictions beforehand. This will allow you to plan accordingly and offer options for those who may have allergies or follow a specific diet. You can also provide a variety of dishes, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jabis68
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies