• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Kick Off/Customer Appreciation Show Ideas

Ended up giving away a KitchenAid Stand Mixer, a 6 qt. Dutch oven, a gift certificate to a restaurant, and a gift certificate to a store.
babywings76
Gold Member
Did you do a Fall Kick Off or a Customer Appreciation party or something similar this late summer/Sept.?

I had a crummy summer with my health, so I wasn't able to do it in August as I wanted to. So I'm doing one next Saturday and am trying to decide what I want to do at it. I really want to keep it simple. I'm not sure if I want to make several of the new recipes and have them all prepared before everyone arrives, or if I should just do 2 recipes and demo one with them, or do an interactive demo (Chicken Your Way type of thing.)

What did you do and how did you run it? Did you do prize drawings, giveaways, or other incentives?

I know of several ways that it can be done, but I'd love to hear your success stories. Or even stories if yours didn't go too well, but you have some advice or input on what could be done differently.

bumping...

I have never hosted an event like this but thought about it. I have been thinking about having an open house type concept. I don't think I could demo and talk with this format. I considered setting up stations for trying some of the products or having the guests complete a recipe. I think food already prepared and displayed with SA and the bamboo products would be stunning. These are just my thoughts. Are you going to offer prizes, specials or drawings?

I want people to come, but I don't want to have to give tons of stuff away. I was thinking of giving everyone who comes a SB. Then anyone who places an order will get entered into the drawing. Those who book a party will get 3 entries into the drawing. I'm not sure what I want the drawing to be for. Maybe multiple winners and give away some things I have NIB (I have a Utility knife, some of the green knives, a Rotary Grater, the new small bamboo bowls, Easy Conversions magnet, Cookie Press, and the new Oil Dipping Seasonings and Sauces.)I'm just not sure how much to give away, or if I really should. If it's a Customer Appreciation event, I think maybe I should. If it's just a Fall Kickoff, I'm thinking maybe just the SB for everyone and a special gift for people who book shows and possibly a free rub for anyone who places an order.I just don't know if I should have things already made and then just chat with everyone about what I made and what the new products are and the benefits of hosting. How many different recipes should I serve? I don't want a ton, because I tend to get stressed out and frazzled when I am hosting my own shows (clean the house, get business stuff ready, keep kids out of my hair, etc.) That's why I was thinking maybe I should just try doing it as a demo party, like the Chicken Your Way thing with something else to go along with it and maybe have a dessert already done.

I'm hosting an Autumn Open House on the 16th. I plan on having all the new products out and I'll probably just have 3-4 recipes out... I was thinking the Anti Pasti Pull Apart Pizza, the Red White and Green Lasagna, The Decadent Hazelnut Torte and probably the new snack mix in the large bamboo bowl.

I'm also thinking about ordering another of the small package of new products that I earned to use as my prizes in the raffles- and then keeping some of the stuff extra just to have on hand (I'm pulling a winner every half hour)...my entries broke down as this:
1 entry for coming
5 for bringing a friend
10 for placing an order
15 for booking a show

I did mine on the 10th. Did fairly well...$925.00 and two bookings. The only things I raffled was Cherry Almond Sauce, Classic Batter Bowl, and Classic Spatula.

I did a recipe tasting with the goal of getting bookings. made 4 of the new recipes and had them rate them. gave tickets for bringing a guest, making an order, filling out the rating form and for booking a show. Gave away some extra stuff I had on hand, a medium bamboo bowl, some seasonings, decoratator bottle set. It was alot of fun, got about $600 in orders. I got 4 bookings. I gave away part of the host benefits.

What is the Fall Kick Off/Customer Appreciation Show?

The Fall Kick Off/Customer Appreciation Show is an event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the start of the fall season and show appreciation to our loyal customers. It is an opportunity for customers to learn about new products, enjoy exclusive deals, and have a fun and interactive experience.

When and where will the Fall Kick Off/Customer Appreciation Show be held?

The Fall Kick Off/Customer Appreciation Show will be held at various locations across the country, depending on your local Pampered Chef consultant. Please contact your consultant for specific dates and locations.

What can I expect to see at the Fall Kick Off/Customer Appreciation Show?

At the Fall Kick Off/Customer Appreciation Show, you can expect to see live product demonstrations, recipe ideas, and tips and tricks for using our products. There will also be exclusive deals and discounts available for attendees.

Can I bring a friend to the Fall Kick Off/Customer Appreciation Show?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. We welcome you to bring friends and family to the show to introduce them to the Pampered Chef experience.

Do I need to RSVP for the Fall Kick Off/Customer Appreciation Show?

Yes, please RSVP to your local consultant to reserve your spot at the show. This will also allow us to plan accordingly for refreshments and giveaways. Space is limited, so be sure to secure your spot early.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • camiesu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76