• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Recipe Cooking Show - Bring Your Favorite Recipes and Have Fun!

In summary, incorporating a recipe exchange into your show can be a fun and interactive addition. Some ideas include a recipe swap, cooking demo, recipe contest, or creating a recipe booklet. Get creative and have fun with it!
rkarl
I have a host that wants to incorporate everyone bringing a recipe to the show. She doesn't want to make it a bother and she would like it to be a fun thing...I am not sure what to do to incorporate this. The only thing that I can think of is to play the left/right game where everyone gets a new recipe to leave with, but not sure how that plays in. Can anyone help?

rkarl said:
I have a host that wants to incorporate everyone bringing a recipe to the show. She doesn't want to make it a bother and she would like it to be a fun thing...I am not sure what to do to incorporate this. The only thing that I can think of is to play the left/right game where everyone gets a new recipe to leave with, but not sure how that plays in. Can anyone help?

It might be okay to have each person bring enough copies for everyone or have the host compile them and give copies to each person that comes - if she can get them in enough time to have for party, or even to give to them when delivering orders. Just a thought if she really wants this to work.

Hi there! Incorporating a recipe exchange into your show can definitely be a fun addition. Here are a few ideas to make it work:1. Recipe Swap: Instead of just having everyone bring a recipe, why not make it a recipe swap? Have everyone bring copies of their favorite recipe and exchange it with someone else's. This way, everyone gets to try something new and it adds an interactive element to your show.2. Cooking Demo: Have a few volunteers come up and do a quick cooking demo of their recipe while you continue with your show. This will not only showcase the recipes but also keep the audience engaged.3. Recipe Contest: Turn the recipe exchange into a friendly competition by having a recipe contest. Ask everyone to bring their best dish and have a panel of judges (or the audience) vote for their favorite. The winner can receive a small prize or bragging rights.4. Recipe Booklet: Compile all the recipes into a booklet and give it as a gift to your host. This way, she can have a collection of recipes from all her guests to try out.Hope these ideas help! Have fun with the recipe exchange and make it a memorable part of your show.

What is the format of the cooking show?

The cooking show is a fun, interactive experience where guests can bring their favorite recipes and share them with others. The host will demonstrate how to make one or two recipes while also incorporating the guests' recipes into the show.

What kind of recipes can I bring?

You can bring any recipe that you love and would like to share with others. It can be a family favorite, a holiday dish, or a new recipe you recently discovered. The more variety, the better!

Do I need to have cooking experience to join the show?

No cooking experience is necessary to join the show. The host will guide everyone through the recipes and provide tips along the way. It's all about having fun and learning new dishes!

What is the cost to join the show?

The cost to join the show varies depending on the host and the location. Some hosts may offer the show for free, while others may charge a small fee to cover the cost of ingredients. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I bring a friend or family member to the show?

Of course! The more the merrier. Just be sure to let your host know how many guests will be joining so they can plan accordingly. It's a great way to spend time with loved ones and try out new recipes together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovenpc
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76