• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With a "Lunch Hour" Party

In summary, a customer wants to have a party in January over her lunch hour at her workplace. She has conference rooms available and does not require a demo, just dessert and a discussion about the products. The speaker is new to PC and is seeking advice on how to run this type of show. Suggestions include setting up stations for guests to "play" with the tools, bringing a chocolate dessert to showcase the scoop, and pre-making the dessert. Other tips include talking up the products and allowing guests to try them out, as well as doing a lunchtime show making deli wraps which can showcase many products without needing a stove.
AnthemChef
I have a customer who wants a party in January - GREAT!!! We just spoke and she wants to hold her party at work over her lunch hour. She said that they have conference rooms to use and that I don't need to do a demo - we can just serve dessert and talk about the products.

I'm fairly new to PC and have only done traditional Cooking Shows so far. Does anyone have advice on doing a show like this?

So far, I have been thinking about setting up stations with the food chopper, garlic press, etc so guests can "play" with the tools since they won't see me demoing them. I thought about bringing a chocolate dessert with ice cream on the side to show off our scoop.

And advice would be wonderful!

Pre-bake what ever recipe. Do a search for "express show". That will have better ideas for you.

AnthemChef said:
I have a customer who wants a party in January - GREAT!!! We just spoke and she wants to hold her party at work over her lunch hour. She said that they have conference rooms to use and that I don't need to do a demo - we can just serve dessert and talk about the products.

I'm fairly new to PC and have only done traditional Cooking Shows so far. Does anyone have advice on doing a show like this?

So far, I have been thinking about setting up stations with the food chopper, garlic press, etc so guests can "play" with the tools since they won't see me demoing them. I thought about bringing a chocolate dessert with ice cream on the side to show off our scoop.

And advice would be wonderful!

Premake a dessert.. if you're taking ice cream, take some of our sprinkles too... they will sell themselves if you allow folks to sprinkle some on their ice cream.

Talk up the items. I did a show that might as well have been a no-demo show. Kitchen was sooo small. But folks were fine with passing around the gadgets, seeing how, say, the ultimate mandoline has the box to hold the blades, show how easy the are to change and how they work with the hand hold thingy... I sold 3 at that show just by letting folks hold the gadgets and hearing testimony about them. Same with the food chopper. That way too you won't have to clean anything up! Folks just like holding things, 'playing' with them and hearing all the neat things they can do with them... tips and ideas run heavy on a show like that over showing the product in 'action'.

If you do want to do a demo I have done lunch time shows making deli wraps. You don't need a stove yet you show off a lot of products. Plus they're delicious! People love them and they will buy the products you use to make them themselves.

Hi there! Congratulations on booking a party in January, that's fantastic! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can offer some advice for your upcoming party. Since you won't be doing a traditional demo, I would recommend setting up stations with different products for your guests to play with and try out. This is a great opportunity to showcase the versatility and functionality of our tools. You can also bring a few recipes that can be easily prepared using the products at the stations, and have the guests work together to make the dishes. This will not only be fun for them, but it will also give them a taste of the amazing results our products can produce. As for the dessert, I love your idea of showcasing our scoop with a chocolate dessert and ice cream on the side. It's a great way to incorporate a product demonstration without it being too formal. I hope these suggestions help and I wish you all the best for a successful and enjoyable party! Happy cooking!

1. What is a "Lunch Hour" Party?

A "Lunch Hour" Party is a fun and interactive way to get together with friends, family, or coworkers during the lunch hour to learn about and try out Pampered Chef products. It's a great way to break up the workday and enjoy a delicious meal together while also discovering new kitchen tools and techniques.

2. How do I host a "Lunch Hour" Party?

Hosting a "Lunch Hour" Party is easy! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time that works for you and your guests. The consultant will handle all the details and bring everything needed for the party, including food and product samples.

3. What kind of food will be served at a "Lunch Hour" Party?

The food served at a "Lunch Hour" Party will depend on the host's preferences and dietary restrictions. Our consultants will work with you to plan a menu that fits your needs and showcase our products. Some popular options include salads, sandwiches, and soups.

4. Is there a cost to attend a "Lunch Hour" Party?

No, there is no cost to attend a "Lunch Hour" Party. It's a complimentary event where guests can enjoy a meal and learn about Pampered Chef products. However, guests may have the opportunity to purchase products if they wish.

5. Can I earn free products by hosting a "Lunch Hour" Party?

Yes, as a host of a "Lunch Hour" Party, you can earn free products and discounts based on the party's total sales. Our consultants will provide more information about the host rewards program and how you can maximize your rewards by hosting a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mcwach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wellscooking
  • PamperedChefBB
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • ccmahaffey