• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Pampered Chef Party During the Lunch Hour

In summary, The lady is planning a Pampered Chef party for 20 people at her office. She is looking for ideas on what to do, and what kind of food to provide. Some suggestions include having the food already done and doing a "walk through the catalog" show, or having a salad or dessert and having people bring their own. The host told the summarizer that she was thinking of a salad or dessert, and suggested a brownie trifle.
PamperedChefBB
I need some ideas! I have a lady who wants to do a Pampered Chef Party during her lunch hour at her office. She thinks she will have 20 people who will come. There is no kitchen, so it will be in a meeting room. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

What about having the food already done and do a "walk through the catalog" show?

Don't feel like you have to provide enough food for all of them to eat their full lunch with you.

You could do a salad or a dessert, and they could brown bag the rest?

I'd do a main dish salad (oooh---show the new bowl, how they can take the salad made and when the meal is done collapse it down to take it home...). they can brown bag their own extras. You won't have time for a demo, just have a few things out--the chopper, grater, etc. Don't forget a small Simple Additions display!

Nanisu said:
I'd do a main dish salad (oooh---show the new bowl, how they can take the salad made and when the meal is done collapse it down to take it home...). they can brown bag their own extras. You won't have time for a demo, just have a few things out--the chopper, grater, etc. Don't forget a small Simple Additions display!

The new bowl is available to sell starting March 1st. If you do use the idea of a salad and have the salad chopper bring it or show it in the catalog. I have the salad chopper and love it! Great for chopping right into the bowl you are using!!!!!!!!!

What did your host say? I think the dessert idea is fabulous.

i think using the salad chopper do a demo of making salsa in one bowl and pass it around the room for each to try it. then put chips out for them to eat the salsa while looking through the catalog.

Excellent idea Allison! It is a great product and doesn't require too much of a clean up after which sometimes makes it a big seller! Just about everyone I have showed it to bought one. Not bad at $25 a shot!

I had a similar party I did at my office. I did a veggie pizza. I pre-baked a pizza crust in the large bar pan at home and then had the host bring in veggies like carrots, green peppers, broccolli and some shredded cheddar cheese. I used the chopper to chop these. Then dice some tomatoes. In batter bowl combine 1 packet ranch mix (would probably be good with dill mix too) and 1-2 packages softened cream cheese (depending on how much you like cream cheese) or you could use sour cream instead if you don't like cream cheese. Spread cream cheese mixture over pizza crust, add veggies and cheese and serve. It is such an easy and good recipe and showcases quite a few of the products. You could have most of the veggies cut up already so the demo wouldn't be so long or set up stations for each person to do different tasks.
Hope this helped!!

I saw another tip on here about keeping a set of the outdoor utensils in your desk drawer in case you forget yours at home or the fast food "cutlery" breaks. You could show how they all stay together!

Thanks! These are all great ideas. I will run them by my hostess and see what she says.

What kind of a dessert would be good? I am doing one of these at the end of the month and would love some ideas.

Brownie Trifle!! Quick, Easy, YUMMY! You will be a Hit with chocolate & caramel!

There was also a post for a Reese Trifle a little while ago.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party during the lunch hour?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party during the lunch hour allows you and your guests to take a break from work and enjoy a fun and interactive experience. It also gives you the opportunity to try out new recipes and products while enjoying delicious food.

2. Can I still invite coworkers who have dietary restrictions?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of products and recipes that cater to different dietary needs, including gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. Just let your consultant know about any dietary restrictions when planning your menu.

3. How long does a lunchtime Pampered Chef party typically last?

A lunchtime Pampered Chef party usually lasts about an hour. This gives you and your guests enough time to socialize, try out products, and place orders.

4. What is the cost to host a Pampered Chef party during the lunch hour?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party during the lunch hour is free! There are no additional costs or fees for hosting a party. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your party sales.

5. Can I schedule a Pampered Chef party during the lunch hour if I have a limited budget?

Yes, you can! Our consultants are happy to work with you to plan a party that fits within your budget. They can recommend affordable recipes and products that will still make for a great party experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • HCStrobel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire