• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pinterest via Pampered Chef Theme

In summary, "Pinterest via Pampered Chef Theme" is a collection of recipes and cooking tips curated by Pampered Chef consultants to help you make the most of your Pampered Chef products and create delicious meals. You can access it by following the link on the Pampered Chef website or by searching for "Pampered Chef" on Pinterest. The recipes are not exclusive to Pampered Chef products, but are chosen to showcase their benefits. You can save and organize the recipes on your own Pinterest boards and there may be special promotions or discounts available through the board.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have a customer that wants to combine a Pinterest inspired show where everyone brings their fav Pinterest recipe and a Pampered Chef show. Her idea is that I would also pick a Pinterest recipe and show how to make it with PC products. I think its a great idea, but need help with invite wording. Any ideas??

Wow great idea maybe you could tell everyone to bring a pinterest recipe that only takes 20 minutes or less and 30 whichever you are comfortable in doing and tell them the one that gets picked will earn a free gift and they will also be your helper for the night. Like reading the recipe etc do what you are comfortable in doing. Keep us updated on progress

So they are bringing just the directions on how to make & not the actual dish already done, right?That would be hard to figure out what all to take! Maybe set up a FB event, have everyone post their recipes (with photos of course!) & then let the group vote on which one to do at the show? That way they all have them (can copy & paste into a word document & save on their computers) and you know what tools to take to the show too.

Everyone brings their own. I'm going to demonstrate one of my own, not one brought by them. Just showing them how they can translate any recipe and use our products to make it.

Hi there! What a fun and creative idea your customer has come up with! Combining a Pinterest inspired show with a Pampered Chef show is a great way to engage and excite your guests. As for invite wording, here are a few suggestions:1. Join us for a Pinterest Party with a Twist! Bring your favorite Pinterest recipe and discover how to make it with Pampered Chef products.2. Get ready for a Pinterest-inspired evening of delicious recipes and kitchen gadgets! Don't forget to bring your favorite Pinterest dish to share.3. You're invited to our ultimate fusion party - Pinterest meets Pampered Chef! Bring your most-loved Pinterest recipe and see how it can be elevated with our amazing products.I hope these ideas help and I can't wait to see how your combined show turns out! Happy cooking!

1. What is "Pinterest via Pampered Chef Theme"?

"Pinterest via Pampered Chef Theme" is a collection of recipes and cooking tips curated by Pampered Chef consultants to help you make the most of your Pampered Chef products and create delicious meals for your family and friends.

2. How can I access "Pinterest via Pampered Chef Theme"?

You can access "Pinterest via Pampered Chef Theme" by following the link on the Pampered Chef website or by searching for "Pampered Chef" on Pinterest and selecting the "Pampered Chef Recipes" board.

3. Are the recipes on "Pinterest via Pampered Chef Theme" exclusive to Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes on "Pinterest via Pampered Chef Theme" can be made with a variety of kitchen tools and ingredients. However, they are specifically chosen to work well with and showcase the benefits of Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I save and organize recipes from "Pinterest via Pampered Chef Theme" on my own Pinterest boards?

Yes, you can save and organize recipes from "Pinterest via Pampered Chef Theme" just like any other pins on Pinterest. Simply click on the "Save" button and choose the board you want to save it to.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts available through "Pinterest via Pampered Chef Theme"?

Yes, Pampered Chef sometimes offers special promotions or discounts on products featured on "Pinterest via Pampered Chef Theme". Make sure to follow the board and check back often to take advantage of these deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Liz Bradshaw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies