• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ghost Party: Uncovering the Mystery of Pampered Chef

In summary, a Ghost Party is a virtual event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can participate in fun activities, learn about products, and have a chance to win prizes. The activities include virtual scavenger hunts, trivia games, and recipe challenges. Attending is free with no obligation to purchase, but special discounts and deals are available. To host your own Ghost Party, you can contact a consultant or reach out through the website for guidance and resources.
gailz2
Gold Member
Have you ever heard of a "Ghost Party"? What is it? A friend said she went to one for Pampered Chef.

I guess I'll have to find out more--it was in CT, I think. I assumed it was a catalog show with someone she works with, I'm not sure.

I've heard about this. I've heard it done two ways. The most common is a catalog show. The second was done as a mystery host show.

quimbychic said:
I've heard about this. I've heard it done two ways. The most common is a catalog show. The second was done as a mystery host show.

Is there anything to do with a ghost in it, or does ghost just refer to no consultant?

I'm not sure why it's called ghost. I got 'invited' to one for Mary Kay. It was just a catalog show.

I am planning to host a 'ghost' cooking show for Halloween and do a mystery host for the benefits.

What is a Ghost Party?

A Ghost Party is a unique and interactive virtual party experience where guests can participate in fun activities, learn about our products, and have a chance to win prizes.

How does a Ghost Party work?

A Ghost Party is typically hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. The host will invite guests to join a virtual event where they can interact with each other and the consultant through activities and games. The consultant will also showcase our products and offer special deals and discounts.

What kind of activities can I expect at a Ghost Party?

At a Ghost Party, you can expect to participate in activities such as virtual scavenger hunts, trivia games, and recipe challenges. These activities are designed to be fun, engaging, and informative about our products.

Do I have to purchase anything at a Ghost Party?

Attending a Ghost Party is completely free and there is no obligation to purchase anything. However, if you do choose to make a purchase, you can take advantage of special discounts and deals offered by the consultant.

How can I host my own Ghost Party?

If you are interested in hosting your own Ghost Party, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to us through our website. Our consultants will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary information and resources to make your party a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • hsilwamba
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rpark1961
  • ccmahaffey