• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilling Ideas for Newbie Chefs: Recipes and Show Ideas

In summary, some easy grilling recipes for new chefs include grilled chicken skewers, grilled vegetables, and grilled fish fillets. Popular marinades and rubs for grilling include lemon herb marinade, BBQ rub, and teriyaki marinade, but you can also experiment with your own combinations of herbs and spices. The grilling time for different types of meat varies, but as a general rule, chicken should be grilled for 10-12 minutes, steak for 8-10 minutes, and fish for 6-8 minutes. For a fun grilling show at a party, consider hosting a BBQ cook-off, demonstrating how to make gourmet burgers, showcasing different types of grilled pizzas, or setting up a build-your-own
Kelly8
Hey everyone!
Looking for ideas for a grilling show. I need some recipes as I have a couple of shows coming up. Keep in mind please that I don't normally grill so I'm not wholly comfortable with it. My upline suggests that we just do chicken on the grill and then incorporate it into a salad or whatnot. Just wondering what everyone else does.

I LOVE the Italian Grilled Pizza! It's simple, has a HUGE Wow factor...

What I did last summer was the Pizza, and then we grilled fresh pineapple for Pineapple sundaes to go with it.
Brush the pineapple with a bit of honey or sugar water, and grill it in the grill tray just until marks appear and it starts to carmelize, and then put 1/2 of a pineapple slice in a bowl, a scoop of ice cream nestled in the half-circle, and a Tbls of Pineapple Rum sauce over the ice cream...very pretty - and soooo good!

Where can I find the Italian Grilled Pizza? And the ice cream sounds so good! Thanks for sharing, Becky!

Kelly8 said:
Where can I find the Italian Grilled Pizza? And the ice cream sounds so good! Thanks for sharing, Becky!

I was just going to ask the same thing.:D

Go to the files here, and type in Italian...it will pop up first.

It's also in the Casual Cooking Cookbook in the Outlet. (Strawberry Spinach Salad is in there too!)

ChefBeckyD said:
Go to the files here, and type in Italian...it will pop up first.

It's also in the Casual Cooking Cookbook in the Outlet. (Strawberry Spinach Salad is in there too!)

Love:love: Love:love: Love:love: this salad!

1. What are some easy grilling recipes for new chefs?

Some easy grilling recipes for new chefs include grilled chicken skewers, grilled vegetables, and grilled fish fillets. These recipes require minimal ingredients and are perfect for beginners.

2. Can you recommend some marinades or rubs for grilling?

Yes, some popular marinades and rubs for grilling are lemon herb marinade, BBQ rub, and teriyaki marinade. You can also experiment with different combinations of herbs and spices to create your own unique flavors.

3. How long should I grill different types of meat?

The grilling time for different types of meat varies depending on their thickness and the heat of your grill. As a general rule, chicken should be grilled for 10-12 minutes, steak for 8-10 minutes, and fish for 6-8 minutes.

4. What are some fun grilling show ideas for a party?

Some fun grilling show ideas for a party include hosting a BBQ cook-off, demonstrating how to make gourmet burgers, or showcasing different types of grilled pizzas. You can also set up a build-your-own kabob station for guests to create their own skewers.

5. Can you provide tips for successful grilling?

Sure, here are some tips for successful grilling: always preheat your grill before cooking, oil the grill grates to prevent sticking, use a meat thermometer to ensure meat is cooked to the desired doneness, and let meat rest for a few minutes before serving to allow juices to redistribute. Also, don't forget to clean your grill after each use to prevent food from sticking and to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Hbachna
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • kitchendivinity
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg