• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Grilling Parties: Tips, Recipes, and Ideas for a Memorable BBQ Bash!

In summary, some unique grilling recipes for a summer BBQ party could include grilled watermelon with feta and balsamic glaze, honey lime grilled shrimp skewers, or grilled pineapple chicken skewers. To make sure your grill is ready for the party, start by cleaning it thoroughly, preheat it for 15 minutes, and have extra tools on hand. Essential grilling tools include tongs, a spatula, grilling gloves, skewers, and a meat thermometer. To create a memorable grilling party atmosphere, consider outdoor games, string lights, and themed decorations. To accommodate guests with dietary restrictions, have options for vegetarians, vegans, and those with allergies, and consider having them bring a dish to share.
Chef Stacy Edwards
:cool: Ok not sure if anyone has any fabulous ideas for outside grilling partys ( or inside grilling if weather is bad) I have already booked 8 grilling partys for the summer and need some tips, recipes etc. I have never done one yet and really want these to go over with a bang. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I looked on the files but could not find anything to help, Just wondering if anyone has had any success with these partys? TIA

Thanks a bunch.

I haven't had one yet, but I have been to some. I have some planned for this summer and in June I plan on doing a veggie tray since that is the special. My husband has volunteered to give grilling tips and show how to use a grill and all the BBQ tools. I thought I would make salads ahead of time and use the UA to slice tomatoes & onions. I am going to do this as a couple's party.

Thank You, very much.

1. What are some unique grilling recipes for a summer BBQ party?

Some unique grilling recipes for a summer BBQ party could include grilled watermelon with feta and balsamic glaze, honey lime grilled shrimp skewers, or grilled pineapple chicken skewers. You can also try grilling different types of meats like flank steak or pork tenderloin to switch things up.

2. How can I make sure my grill is ready for the party?

To make sure your grill is ready for the party, start by cleaning it thoroughly and removing any leftover residue from previous grilling sessions. Then, make sure your propane or charcoal is stocked and ready to go. Preheat your grill for at least 15 minutes before cooking to ensure it is the right temperature. Lastly, have extra tools like grilling gloves and tongs on hand for easy maneuvering.

3. What are some essential grilling tools I should have for a summer BBQ party?

Some essential grilling tools to have for a summer BBQ party include tongs, a spatula, grilling gloves, skewers, and a meat thermometer. Other helpful tools could include a basting brush, grill basket, and a grill mat.

4. What are some tips for creating a memorable grilling party atmosphere?

To create a memorable grilling party atmosphere, consider having some outdoor games or activities for guests to enjoy while the food is cooking. Set up some string lights or lanterns to add ambiance to the space. You can also create a themed playlist and have some fun decorations, like a DIY photo booth or a colorful table spread.

5. How can I accommodate guests with dietary restrictions at a summer grilling party?

To accommodate guests with dietary restrictions at a summer grilling party, be sure to have options for vegetarians, vegans, and those with food allergies. Grilled vegetables, veggie burgers, and grilled tofu are great options for vegetarians and vegans. For those with allergies, consider having separate grilling utensils and designated areas for cooking their food. You can also ask guests to bring a dish to share that fits their dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Jenni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies