• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grill Pan Recipes: Satisfying BBQ Ribs & More!

Quesadillas... those are my 8 year olds favorite. I will have to try that tomorrow for lunch. Great tip!Sure!
Jenni
Just got mine :)
Took that baby out of the box and made the 20 minute BBQ ribs for dinner. They were good to me.... hubby is a bit of a rib snob but he said that they were better then he thought they would be. He ate them so they must have been ok.

I would love some more recipes for the grill pan... I looked under files and didn't get much. Any other suggestions on where to look? Or will anyone be willing to post some.
Thanks a bunch!

I looked, and I don't have any recipes specific to the grill pan.

Anything that you want grill marks on, use this pan!
Chicken Breasts
Steak
Hamburgers
Panini Sandwiches (wrap a brick in foil if you don't have the press!)
Quesadillas

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

Quesadillas... those are my 8 year olds favorite. I will have to try that tomorrow for lunch. Great tip!

Sure! Just spritz the tortillas with some veggie oil before laying them in the pan...it helps them to brown up nicely!

I make pizza in it all the time!
Spread out refrigerated pizza dough while pan is on low - spritz it a little first.
I put a little oil, italian seasoning, press one garlic and then spread it around with brush on dough.
Spread pizza sauce, toppings, cheese.
Put it in oven to finish it off at 350 degrees.
Sorry, I don't have exact directions, I just play with it.
Make sure it doesn't burn on bottom while on stove.
It is soooo good. The crust comes out perfect.

Jessica~

One tube of dough? The whole thing or just part of it?

That sounds REALLY GOOD!

ChefJWarren said:
I make pizza in it all the time!
Spread out refrigerated pizza dough while pan is on low - spritz it a little first.
I put a little oil, italian seasoning, press one garlic and then spread it around with brush on dough.
Spread pizza sauce, toppings, cheese.
Put it in oven to finish it off at 350 degrees.
Sorry, I don't have exact directions, I just play with it.
Make sure it doesn't burn on bottom while on stove.
It is soooo good. The crust comes out perfect.

I too have ?s
So you cook it on low- for about how long? Till it does what?

I use one whole tube of dough. Spread it out a bit. I cook it on low while I'm doing the garlic and seasoning because it helps cook the bottom some. I just do it for less than 10 minutes, you'll see the grill marks on the bottom. I tried it w/o cooking it on the stovetop first and the bottom took forever to cook and top ended up almost burning. I also did it on the stovetop for too long on too high and the bottom almost burned. Its kind of like find a happy medium.

Thanks Jessica!! I will have to get some dough and give this a try!

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

1. Can I use a grill pan for BBQ ribs?

Yes, a grill pan is a great alternative for cooking ribs if you don't have access to a traditional outdoor grill. It will give the ribs a nice char and smoky flavor, similar to grilling them.

2. How do I prepare the grill pan for cooking ribs?

Before cooking, make sure to preheat the grill pan on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes. This will ensure that the pan is hot enough to give the ribs those desired grill marks.

3. Can I use a marinade for my ribs when cooking them on a grill pan?

Absolutely! You can marinate your ribs for a few hours or even overnight before cooking them on the grill pan. Just be sure to pat them dry before placing them on the pan to prevent any excess liquid from causing the ribs to steam instead of grill.

4. How long does it take to cook ribs on a grill pan?

Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your ribs, but on average it takes about 20-25 minutes to cook them on a grill pan. Be sure to flip them occasionally to ensure even cooking.

5. What are some other recipes I can make with a grill pan besides ribs?

Grill pans are versatile and can be used to cook a variety of meats and vegetables. Some popular recipes include grilled chicken, steak, shrimp, and even grilled vegetable skewers. Get creative and try out different recipes to see what you can cook up on your grill pan!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • redsoxgirl