• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Thing to Make in the Grill Pan?

In summary, the author cooked burgers in a grill pan with a hamburger press and added butter and cheese.
babywings76
Gold Member
:chef: Okay, so now I have the grill pan! :) I'm on the hunt for some great recipes. Anyone have one to share? I have always been scared of the bbq grill, and we actually don't own one yet, so I'm brand new to the whole recipe for grilling thing.:blushing: I know the grill pan won't actually be the same as the bbq grill, but I'm hoping to find recipes that would be better on the grill pan as opposed to a regular skillet. TIA! :)

Chicken breasts, pork chops, pork tenderloin, panini sandwiches, grilled cheese, bacon.....the list goes on and on.

I use the jamaican rub and garlic oil, whisk it together in a bowl , throw some shrimp to coat in the mixture and grill the shrimp - yum! (works great with the morrocan rub as well) Basil oil and some fresh veggies that were lightly steamed.

I liked the panini's that I made. My kids loved them. I liked using it in the winter when we couldn't grill, too.

Everything!

Search Lisa Amblo - she is THE BEST at selling Cookware (Grill Pan and the Family Skillet). you will get lots of cool ideas for it through her PWS or any files from her.

I LOVE Chicken Parmesan. Cook up a few boneless skinless chicken breasts in Garlic Infused Canola Oil. Then I pour over tomato/pasta sauce with extra Italian Seasoning. Sprinkle on fresh Parmesan cheese and bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. YUM YUM YUM!

Just try ANY meat in it - like what was said - chops, shrimp, etc.

Have fun experimenting! :)

I made patty melts in the grill pan last night. I used a non pampered chef tool to make out my patties (it's a hamburger press from Tupperware) I put a little salt and pepper and just let them do their thing in the pan. I flipped them and finished the cooking process. I took the burgers off the grillpan, and wiped the pan out. I then put a lot of butter in the pan, a piece of bread for each burger, burger, cheese and another piece of bread. Then I flipped over once it was nice and toasty. I did use the grill press as well. We love patty melts:). Fast, easy and yummy!

1. What is the best type of meat to cook in the grill pan?

The grill pan is perfect for cooking a variety of meats such as chicken, steak, pork chops, and even fish. It's important to choose a cut of meat that is relatively thin and evenly sized so it cooks evenly on the grill.

2. How do I prevent sticking while using the grill pan?

To prevent sticking, make sure to preheat the grill pan before adding any food. Then, lightly brush the pan with oil or spray with cooking spray before adding the meat. This will create a non-stick surface and prevent your food from sticking.

3. Can I use the grill pan on an electric stove?

Yes, the grill pan can be used on both gas and electric stoves. However, be sure to check the manufacturer's instructions to ensure the pan is safe for use on your specific type of stove.

4. How do I clean the grill pan?

Cleaning the grill pan is easy. Let the pan cool down completely before cleaning. Then, use a non-abrasive sponge and mild dish soap to scrub away any residue. For tougher stains, let the pan soak in warm soapy water for a few minutes before cleaning.

5. Can I use the grill pan for other types of food besides meat?

Absolutely! The grill pan is great for cooking a variety of foods such as vegetables, shrimp, and even grilled sandwiches. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly for different types of food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
cmcchef
  • Jenni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies