• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tantalizing Jerk Chicken Salad with Executive 11" Square Grill Pan

In summary, the Jerk Chicken Salad recipe in the new SB last night was delicious. I made it with the rotini pasta instead of the lettuce leaves, grilled the red pepper after the chicken and pineapple were done, and left out the green onions and black beans. I used the Executive 11" Square Grill Pan and it was so easy to cook the chicken. Most of my shows are held in living rooms, not kitchens, so I find that I lose some guests if they have to shift in any way. But it's your show!
Kanne
I made the Jerk Chicken Salad recipe in the new SB last night, and it was delicious! Instead of the lettuce leaves, I make it with the rotini pasta. I also grilled the red pepper after the chicken and pineapple were done. Because of my family's preferences, I left out the green onions and black beans. The dressing is sooooo good, with a strong lime taste. The jerk seasoning is fantastic and I also like the garlic canola oil.

I also just got the Executive 11" Square Grill Pan and I love it! I haven't stopped grilling!! The chicken was so tender and juicy. I liked it even better than when we cook chicken on the BBQ, and I didn't have to go outside in 10 degree temperatures to cook it!! I don't usually cook with the cookware at my shows, I just show it and talk about it, but I think I'm going to starting using the grill pan. It is very impressive.

Most of my shows are held in living rooms, not kitchens. How does everyone cook in the kitchen when the guests are all in the living room?

Dots BowlsAnd, I served the pasta in the Dots Large Round Bowl and used the Small Round Bowls as plates - great presentation!

I am making this for our Parade of Recipes meeting tomorrow and got a tip to layer the salad in the new trifle bowl. I think that will look gorgeous!! :)

I cant wait to try it tonight at our cluster meeting! I love jerk chicken, so this recipe has me really excited!!!
At my shows when I have actually cooked on the stove, I have just had the guests follow me into the kitchen! They love that. If the host has a kitchen island or bar, you can always demo there - or set up a table, and have chairs in the kitchen if it is big enough. And I make this more hands-on - let them help with chopping and stir-frying for instance. Talk to your hosts about it. The other option is to buy an electric hot-plate - about $10 at Walmart.

I bought a little one burner thingy at Wal-Mart it was $8.88. It has a short cord, but I bring an extension cord whenever I need to use the burner. That way I don't have to travel with my demo or have my back to the guests.

Not that there's anything wrong with having them follow you to the kitchen. I find that I tend to lose some guests if they have to shift in any way.

1. What is the Executive 11" Square Grill Pan and how does it differ from other grill pans?

The Executive 11" Square Grill Pan is a high-quality, non-stick pan specifically designed for grilling meats and vegetables. Its square shape allows for even heat distribution and the raised ridges create grill marks for a professional look. It also has a heat-resistant handle for easy handling.

2. Can I use the Executive 11" Square Grill Pan on all stovetops?

Yes, the Executive 11" Square Grill Pan is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It can also be used on an outdoor grill.

3. What makes the Tantalizing Jerk Chicken Salad recipe unique?

The Tantalizing Jerk Chicken Salad recipe is a refreshing and flavorful twist on a traditional chicken salad. The jerk seasoning adds a spicy kick and the grilled chicken adds a smoky flavor. It also incorporates a variety of vegetables for added nutrition and texture.

4. Is the Tantalizing Jerk Chicken Salad difficult to make?

No, the Tantalizing Jerk Chicken Salad is a simple and easy recipe to follow. The majority of the ingredients can be prepared in the Executive 11" Square Grill Pan, making clean-up a breeze. It's a great option for a quick and healthy meal.

5. Can I substitute the chicken in the recipe with a different protein?

Yes, you can easily substitute the chicken in the recipe with another protein, such as shrimp or tofu. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly and make sure to thoroughly cook the protein before adding it to the rest of the ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmomto3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • PCSarahjm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kitchendivinity