• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Made the 20 Min. Bbq Ribs! Yum!

In summary, the BBQ Ribs turned out fabulous and the sauce was yummy too! I would make this recipe at a show for sure.
pampchefrhondab
Hey Everyone,

I just made the 20 minute BBQ Ribs tonight and they were fabulous!

I know the tips state don't use country style ribs, but I did. They were pork loin country style boneless (my small town store didn't have any other kind). I cut off all excess fat I could and used a 2.4 lb. package. They turned out so tender I just couldn't believe it:eek: ! The sauce was yummy too! I liked it a lot more then the sauce that is in the Casual Cooking cookbook.

I would make this at a show for sure. I think I will do that in Jan./Feb. when we haven't had BBQ for a while. I will certainly be talking about it at my upcoming shows. I have 8 in October so far. Hoping to get more people wanting the DCB!!;)

Give them a try when you can, you won't regret it!

Last edited:
I made them for my family Sunday night and they went nuts over them! Easy too... I have not had a bad meal in the Deep covered baker.

I haven't made this yet.... but my host next week wants me to do it at a show... Has anyone demoed it yet at a show???

This recipe would be really easy to do at a show. I would recommend having a hot plate for cooking the sauce though. This shows stoneware and cookware along w/other tools and it is very easy! Of course also make sure the host has a large enough micro-wave.

I would just be picky about the ribs you buy. Even though I used country style they were cut thin and didn't have a large amount of fat on them. What was there I cut off. I would buy them from a butcher or store where you know the meat is good. There are many places I won't buy meat at. I'm lucky, even though I live in a small town w/a small town grocery, they have great quality meat and a butcher on staff. The selection just isn't always large.

Last edited:

Hi there!

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the 20 minute BBQ Ribs recipe! It's always great to hear feedback from fellow consultants and customers. I'm also happy to hear that you were able to make the recipe work with the country style ribs - sometimes we have to get creative with the ingredients we have available to us. It sounds like you did a great job cutting off excess fat to ensure tender and delicious ribs.

I agree, the sauce is amazing and definitely a crowd-pleaser. I'm sure your upcoming shows will be a hit with this recipe on the menu. I love the idea of bringing a taste of BBQ to the colder months - it's a great way to mix things up and keep things interesting for your guests.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the 20 minute BBQ Ribs recipe. I hope you continue to enjoy it and share it with others. Happy cooking!

1. How long do I need to cook the 20 Minute BBQ Ribs?

The 20 Minute BBQ Ribs should be cooked for exactly 20 minutes in the oven or on the grill. This will ensure that the ribs are tender and cooked to perfection.

2. Can I use any type of BBQ sauce for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of BBQ sauce for this recipe. However, we recommend using a thick and rich BBQ sauce for the best flavor.

3. Do I need to marinate the ribs before cooking?

No, you do not need to marinate the ribs before cooking. The recipe is specifically designed to be quick and easy, so no marinating is necessary.

4. Can I use a slow cooker for this recipe?

No, this recipe is not designed for a slow cooker. The 20 Minute BBQ Ribs need to be cooked at a high temperature to ensure they are cooked in 20 minutes.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 4 servings. If you need to make more, simply double the ingredients and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelly.nurse
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • StacieB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • laylaleigh