• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

20 Minute Rib Recipe - and Ohhh That Sauce!

In summary, the 20 Minute Rib Recipe takes about 20 minutes to prepare and cook. It can be made in advance and any type of ribs can be used. The recipe yields approximately 1 cup of sauce, which can be adjusted to personal preference. For a healthier option, brown sugar can be substituted with honey, maple syrup, or coconut sugar, though the taste may be slightly different.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I made the 20 minute ribs and my husband swore that he thought I had cooked them all day. I think the real trick is taking that membrane off - I had never heard of that before. Removing it was easy. It tore twice but it was easy to catch another corner. I think the boning knife and paper towel were key in this - at first I tried without the towel and it was much harder to hold onto and yucky but with the paper towel it was easy.

Definitely try this at home! You will be convinced and so many people now are on really rushed, tight schedules and will love being able to have such treats with so little work. As far as cost, think what it costs for ribs at a restaurant. Even if they aren't on sale at a store it's less expensive to make them at home. I do like the idea of buying them on sale and offering hosts the savings at their show. I will also be taking a pack of napkins to each show that does the ribs - they will need them!

I have a killer pork chop recipe with a great barbecue sauce. The other day I made them with the sauce recipe that comes with the ribs and my DH loved this just as much as my original - and it was easier - less ingredients!!

The sauce with the ribs is SOOOOO good! BTW- it's also the sauce on the sheet for the 10-minute pork tenderloin.

I think that I need to try some of these recipes more often.

1. How long does it take to make the 20 Minute Rib Recipe?

The 20 Minute Rib Recipe takes approximately 20 minutes to prepare and cook.

2. Can the 20 Minute Rib Recipe be made in advance?

While the recipe is meant to be made quickly, you can prepare the ribs ahead of time and just cook them when you're ready to eat.

3. Can I use any type of ribs for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of ribs for this recipe, such as baby back ribs, spare ribs, or country-style ribs.

4. How much sauce does the recipe make?

The recipe makes approximately 1 cup of sauce. You can adjust the ingredients to make more or less, depending on your preferences.

5. Can I substitute the brown sugar for a healthier sweetener?

Yes, you can substitute the brown sugar with a healthier sweetener, such as honey, maple syrup, or coconut sugar. Just keep in mind that it may alter the taste slightly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Symara
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • shelly.nurse
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • StacieB