• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Making 20 Minute BBQ Ribs?

In summary, the recipe for 20 Minute BBQ Ribs can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their 20 Minute Meals cookbook. It calls for pre-cooked baby back ribs, BBQ sauce, and BBQ Rub seasoning. Any type of pre-cooked ribs can be used, but cooking time may vary. No special equipment is needed, and the recipe makes 4 servings but can be easily doubled or tripled. The ribs can also be made ahead of time and reheated when ready to serve.
4mygirls
Looking for any helpful suggestions for the 20 min BBQ rib recipe!
Have you made them before?
would you have done anything different?
do they turn out good?

THANKS - just nervous---had a host change her mind at the last minute and wants to do this recipe---of course, I said "Oh, SURE.........":chef:

I make this all the time and it always turns out great. I have done it at shows too. YUM!

I have made them at home and they came out great!

have a woman who's done 2 shows.. each show we did the ribs.. last show had to do 2 batches..

???? So I am so dumb ...??? is there a BBQ recipe I am missing..if so, PLEASE share...LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Sorry, I'm talking RIB BBQ recipe.......

You can find it on Consultant's Corner but I've also attached it here for you.

Attachments

• 20-min bbq ribs recipe.pdf
    109.4 KB · Views: 359

Related to Need Help with Making 20 Minute BBQ Ribs?

What is the recipe for 20 Minute BBQ Ribs?

The recipe for 20 Minute BBQ Ribs can be found on our Pampered Chef website or in our 20 Minute Meals cookbook. It includes a package of pre-cooked baby back ribs, BBQ sauce, and our BBQ Rub seasoning.

Can I use a different type of ribs for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of pre-cooked ribs for this recipe. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the size and type of ribs used.

Do I need any special equipment to make these ribs?

No, you do not need any special equipment. The ribs can be cooked in a regular oven or on a grill.

How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 4 servings, but it can easily be doubled or tripled to serve a larger group.

Can I make these ribs ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these ribs ahead of time and reheat them when ready to serve. Simply wrap the ribs in foil and refrigerate until ready to reheat in the oven or on the grill.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mommyhugz1978
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Jenni