• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dinner Tonight, What to Do With Country Style Pork Ribs

S
sfdavis918
I got a great deal on 2 lbs of country style pork ribs that normally I would bbq. Turns out we are out of gas! What should I do with them now? Do you think I could do them like the 20-min ribs in the DCB? These ones don't have any bones in them.

Thanks!!

I don't see why not. Let us know how they turn out if you do.

Yes, I've done those with BBQ sauce in the DCB in the microwave. DH thought I did them in the oven.

It was frigid out so HE knew I didn't use the grill.

Please let me know. I was wondering about baking them in the DCB too. I buy those alot and use the Ah So sauce as a glaze and usually bake them in the oven at 350 degrees for an hour in another pan on a roasting rack.

janetupnorth said:
Yes, I've done those with BBQ sauce in the DCB in the microwave. DH thought I did them in the oven.

It was frigid out so HE knew I didn't use the grill.

How long did you cook them in the microwave and did you baste them with bbq sauce or just put some sauce in the DCB? TIA

I made the in the DCb using the 20 minute rib recipe. Worked awesome!! 18 minutes cooking total. Just do 8 minutes flip over then 10 minutres. The take our and put BBQ sauce on and grill for a couple minutes on each side!! AWESOME!!!!

Sounds wonderful, Stacie!

I am so bad!!! When DH got home we ended up going for Mexican instead! So I will try the ribs on Saturday night instead and report back.

sfdavis918 said:
I am so bad!!! When DH got home we ended up going for Mexican instead! So I will try the ribs on Saturday night instead and report back.

Hmmm, new recipe. Put the ribs in the DCB and POOF! Out comes tacos. I like it!:D

1. Can I use the country style pork ribs in a different recipe besides BBQ?

Yes, there are many different ways to cook country style pork ribs besides BBQ. You can braise them, roast them, or even slow cook them in a crockpot. The possibilities are endless!

2. How can I cook the pork ribs without gas?

If you don't have access to a gas grill, you can still cook the pork ribs in the oven or on the stovetop. You can also use a charcoal grill or a smoker if you have one available.

3. Can I use the 20-minute rib recipe from the DCB for these pork ribs?

Yes, you can definitely try using the 20-minute rib recipe from the DCB for these pork ribs. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time according to the size and thickness of the ribs.

4. Do I need to remove the bones from the country style pork ribs before cooking?

No, you do not need to remove the bones from the country style pork ribs before cooking. The bones add flavor and help keep the meat tender and juicy.

5. How can I ensure that the country style pork ribs are cooked properly?

To ensure that the country style pork ribs are cooked properly, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. The ribs should reach an internal temperature of 145°F for medium-rare, 160°F for medium, or 170°F for well-done. You can also check for doneness by cutting into the thickest part of the ribs and making sure the juices run clear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelly.nurse
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies